Songs #2

The Melody I Sing For You

You settle down in front of the piano and begin writing a piano piece. That's right, you have no time to be depressed! You were a new star in the world of composing and known as the "genius composer". Being awarded a scholarship to the most famous music academy in Korea, how could you just waste your life like that?! You were reminded of the tasks you were given every month as you had to prepare for your piano recital at the end of year to determine whether you were up to standard.

 

It took you half an hour to write the song and lyrics.(III-.-) Depressing indeed it was for you; you had taken a bit longer than your estimated time.

 

As your fingers touched the piano, you felt the magical sensation which pulled you through any ordeal. The melody of the piano accompanied your lyrics, in which you sang your feelings out, not noticing anyone passing by.

 

"Sarang.. Hae... Yo~" your voice was still stable and the atmosphere was...

"Woah!" Suddenly, you heard a loud bang accompanied with the shouts of unfamiliar male voices.

 

You see a group of guys collapse, falling through the front door.

 

"Er, sorry?" they apologised.

 

It took awhile before you realised... SHINee was right in front of you! Oh no! Did they hear you singing and playing the piano awhile ago?!