Songs #15

The Melody I Sing For You

"[Y/N]!" Jong Hyun catches you, as you fall into his arms. He pants deeply as his grip tightens.

"You're not going anywhere... Don't you dare, leave me just like that." Jong Hyun's words work like a charm to stop you from struggling.

 

The both of you sit by the river. You remained silent, unable to say anything after all that happened. Jong Hyun just stares at you the whole time. Everytime you tried to talk, no sound came out. Maybe because you couldn't say anything.

 

"Listen..." Jong Hyun finally talks.

 

You jerk a little as you almost doze off.

 

"We have no intention of letting you go. Especially when you're so upset, we won't. I'm sure everyone else thinks that way." he keeps a firm stand with his words to reassure you.

 

"Tell me, what's wrong? What happened today?"

 

Jong Hyun holds onto your hand and kisses it, lookig at you with eyes of concern. You tell him everything that happened. He comforts you, singing a song, seet like a lullaby. A song composed on the spot, without music, without sound effects, it was sweet enough for you as you drift off into dreamland and fall into his arms. Jong Hyun hugs you, "I wish I could tell you that I love you." But you were already fast alseep. His voice resounding in your heart, soothing you...

 

"If only I could love you... If only, you liked me." the answer was already deep inside his heart.