Songs #17

The Melody I Sing For You

The next morning, all of the SHINee members act as if nothing happened. When it reached the time to go to school, you hesitated. In the end, you went to school to make sure the others besides Jong Hyun and Onew wouldn't suspect anything. But, here you are... skipping lessons and hiding in the infirmary. Sae Hee was still in class, you supposed. Then someone enters the infirmary... It was Jun Ki.

 

"[Y/N]." Jun Ki called out to you as he sat beside you. You look away.

"Sae Hee didn't do it on purpose. She had been forced to." he explains.

"What?" you exclaim in shock.

 

Jun Ki explains the whoe story to you. Sae Hee was part of the bullies in the past, but she came to be your friend and really bond with you. The smiles you brought her, made her change. Should you forgive Sae Hee? She was protecting you that day in front of those girls, that's why they quarreled.

 

Just then, Tae Min walks in. Jun Ki, who is a guy, sits closely to you and it pissed him off. He practically slams the door in anger and carries you up like the first time he carried you, again.(the princess style)

 

"I was told you were skipping lessons today." he doesn't bother to explain as he carries you out of the infirmary.

"She's mine." Tae Min hisses at Jun Ki, who was still sitting there, stunned.

 

And so, the jealous prince carried his princess away from the other prince. She was his and no one else's, that was set deep in his heart.