Songs #12

The Melody I Sing For You

"Now what's this I hear? You two, explain yourselves." said Key. Jong Hyun and Min Ho looked furious as well.

 

Onew and Tae Min froze while Key shot his lasers at them. They only had one choice, own up.

 

"I like her." Tae Min and Onew say in sync.

 

The others looked at them with a shocked expression.

 

"You do know what this means, right?" Key eyed the both of them.

"If the CEO finds out, we'll be in trouble. She has to leave." Jong Hyun followed.

 

"No!!!" Onew shouts out while Tae Min said, "No. There is no way... no way [Y/N] is leaving."

 

"Settle it yourselves then. Tae Min, you do know that [Y/N] won't be here forever, right? It's only a short term arrangement." Jong Hyun said it harshly but his face tells it otherwise.

 

"I'm washing my hands off this." Jong Hyun leaves unhappily as he slams the door behind him. He could not say anything more, he did not want you to leave either. Deep in his heart, he knew what kind of feelings he held for you. But Jong Hyun was helpless, all he could do was try to act like he did not know anything. He also knew... that all five members of SHINee fell in love with you that day where you first met in the music room, where your voice, slowly opened their hearts up... You were the one who unlocked their hearts.