Songs #6

The Melody I Sing For You

Oh no... What kind of trouble have you got yourself into? The whole time in the car was silent as the SHINee members went to sleep. Whether you could(or not), you ended up taking pictures of their sleeping faces and now, for some reason, you were in the SM Entertainment Conference Room. The atmosphere did not seem like one which you could just run away. Rather, why did you keep running away? You sighed and thought of other things to distract yourself.

 

"Well then..." the sudden voice jolted you back into reality. It was the CEO of SM Entertainment.

 

"Are SHINee members all in favour of [Y/N] as your new composer/lyricist? I'm sure you've seen her talent."

 

Five hands were raised.

 

"That's good. Then we will proceed with..."

"Hold on a second! Don't I have a say in this?!" you were agitated. You hadn't seen any of this coming.

"[Y/N], rather than have a say, you have zero, no say in this. I'm sure you don't want to be expelled from school..."

"What do you..."

"I have some connections with your headmaster with your headmaster... Decide for yourself. Move into SHINee's private house, become their composer and work in SM Entertainment or lose your place in the academy." His eyes were cold and full of darkness.

 

"I..." What should you do?