Songs #14

The Melody I Sing For You

"Tae Min! That's it, you're getting out of hand." said Key. He pulls the two of you apart. You, being a bit slow in the head, doesn't even understand what Tae Min just said.

 

"Sorry, [Y/N]. You have to leave." Key's words made you feel the painful sensation running through your body again. You weren't needed, that thought came back as you crumble. It was so painful. Everything breaks down into even smaller pieces as you try to smile, a forced smile, it was just painful.

 

"[Y/N]..." Key starts to panic.

 

You run away. This was it. There wasn't a single thing you were needed for, there wasn't anything you could continue living for.

 

"[Y/N]!" Tae Min shouts but the one who chased after you, was Jong Hyun. The commotion caused him to witness the whole scene.

"Key, you bastard! If anything happens to [Y/N], I'll never let you off!" Jong Hyun leaves behind words of anger as he couldn't forget that forced smile you made. If anything happened to you, how could he live?

 

Tae Min's thinking was nonetheless, the same as Jong Hyun's. He always knew that you had kept many secrets to yourself, afraid that they would worry. Tae Min knew you were strong, but at the same time... when a strong person is hurt, they are hurt even deeper, hurting more than ever. How he wished, that he could protect you from all the hurt...