Songs #1

The Melody I Sing For You

"Is this seriously my school?" you stare at the building which highly resembled a palace with several separated factions. It seriously looks too grand to be a school. The tall gates seemed to be a barrier warning you about your future messy school life as your legs wobble. Why did you even enrol here? You started regretting it as you remembered the letter sent to your home a month ago...

 

"You've been officially accepted into the XXXXX Music Academy of Arts. We have prepared your air ticket to Korea and will await your arrival at the start of the following month."

 

Accepted as an honours student, you packed up your luggage and here you are in Korea! Walking along the corridors, you feel several pairs of eyes staring at you. You felt afraid and out-casted in your new class; you were the only one who wasn't Korean.

 

Feeling depressed, you left right after the lessons ended. Endless sighs filled the toilet and some freaked out when it came from a certain cubicle as they shouted,"Ghost!"

 

You jolted. You were the one in that cubicle. Were you really like a ghost? The sighs became even louder as you left the toilet for the music room.

 

It was the start of your encounter towards a messy school life. Will you be able to find true love?