Songs #18

The Melody I Sing For You

"You do know... why I'm angry, right?" Tae Min asks although you obviously have no idea what he's talking about. So youjust stare at him blankly as the both of you sit at the school's rooftop. (Tae Min locked the door.)

"Why are you so angry?" you ask him with innocent eyes. Now, someone even more innocent than maknae Tae Min, he has met his match.

"Ah... What am I supposed to say?!" Tae Min messes up his hair.

 

As the sun shone from above, he looks into your eyes and your heart beats even harder than ever. What was happening? Before you can react, Tae Min's hand hold up your face and your icy lips meet his. You could feel his warmth as he leaned closer. It was nothing but a simple kiss, a touch on the lips, but he made his feelings clear with just that.

 

"Are you clear now? About how I feel towards you."

 

You can't react, your face turns red, your hands shake, your head wouldn't move. But you knew you had to answer him, so you nodded.

 

"Is that so? Take your time to give me your answer. But remember this, I won't be giving you to any other guy."

 

To have Tae Min tell you this was kind of bad, you're going to get a heart-attack if he does this everytime. It was bad for your health, your heart most definitely cannot take it. Now, there is one path open. Four more before the final path you will be forced to take, the one which will destroy everything.