Songs #8

The Melody I Sing For You

SHINee's home was huge. It wasn't a mansion or a palace but a three-floor, ten-room private house. It was so spacious that it could fit a whole lot of instruments. Of course, what caught your eye was the grand piano. They set aside a bedroom for you before bringing you around the house. From a music room with instruments and recording equipment to a dance practice room, clothings room(filled with at least 5 wardrobes) and study room.

 

Basically, Tae Min's room(well, it couldn't hurt to take a peek.) was decent, it looked normal, except that he had a number of clothes all over the ground. Onew's room was normal and a little plain, he had lots of training equipment though.(=.=) Jong Hyun's room, a little explicit(?), no opinion.(no offense to Jong Hyun fans-it's just for comedy effect-) Before you could close the door, a puppy pounced on you. It was friendly...

 

"That's 'Roo', my pet... dog." Jong Hyun explains. Jong Hyun was very nice though, he takes care of you.

 

*coughs, coughs*

 

Back to topic, Min Ho's room had 3 wardrobes. Why does he have so much clothes? Finally, Key's room... was full of accessories.(I have no idea why.)

 

Settling down in the living room, SHINee apologised for making things difficult for you. This sad yet sweet feeling, what was it?

 

Unknown feelings pouring out endlessly.