Songs #10

The Melody I Sing For You

With your own eyes, you saw Sae Hee and those girls conversing. In that instant you froze, your eyes filled with tears. It was hard to breathe...

 

"[Y/N], what are you doing standing outside?"

 

You turn behind in shock and you see Onew behind you. He saw your tears, your face in pain. Just then, Sae Hee heard his voice,"[Y/N]?!" She opens the door. But you escape, running away from it all. You had enough. Enough of getting water splashed onto you, letters of threats, spam mails and... the betrayal of your best friend. Hiding in the infirmary where no one was present, you cried quietly before someone yanked the door open.

 

"[Y/N]!" It was Onew. Looks like he chased after you right after you ran away. You hide your face, so that he doesn't see you crying anymore. Even as the blanket covers your face, Onew hugs you.

 

"Why do you cry? Tell me, [Y/N]..." his voice deep and clam, your tears couldn't be stopped.

"Sae Hee... No one... no one... liked me from the start. I was betrayed..." Not knowing what else to say, you collapse into his arms, crying and pouring out all your feelings to Onew who looks at you, his eyes full of pain as he hugs you tighter.

"Don't cry... Don't cry..." Onew's words were soft as he kisses you on the forehead before hugging you again.

 

Standing outside the infirmary, back-facing the door was...

 

"Why... hyung? Why [Y/N]? Why... her?" he softly whispers, his heart beating harder than ever... It was Tae Min.