Songs #19

The Melody I Sing For You

Your life returned back to normal, or so you thought. With SHINee becoming more successful, your jobs increased. And then, a year had already passed. You had changed a lot, smiles increasing everyday. Just like you, SHINee had changed. But still, their feelings did not change. You hadn't gave Tae Min your answer but maybe you had knew the answer... a long time ago.

 

That's when another decided to confess.

 

Lying down on the sofa in the living room, you fall asleep with no one around. The others had jobs to take on in the day and night. Even as the clock ticked twelve, you continued sleeping soundly when the door opened...

 

"[Y/N]?" noticing you were sleeping, he softly calls out to you. Then slowly you feel the warmth as a jacket is placed over you... The warm gentle hands touch your cold icy skin...

"Tae Min..." you slowly mumble in your sleep.

 

The hand backs away.

 

"Even though I love you so much... Is that your answer, [Y/N]?" the voice deepens and you open your eyes.

"Wha..." you can't believe what you've just heard.

 

The ownder of those warm and gentle hands... It was Onew.

 

"Don't tell me you heard that?!" Onew became flustered. You nod silently, not believing it. Onew's face turns red and he tries to cover it up.

 

What will happen from now on?