Songs #13

The Melody I Sing For You

"Key, I won't approve of [Y/N] leaving either."

 

A voice broke the silence. It was Min Ho.

 

"That's why, I would hope that we can all settle this ourselves." Min Ho walked out of the house.

"She has to leave." Key made a final decision.

"No! As the leader..." Onew tries to cut in.

 

The voices of mixed feelings wake you up. Carefully slipping out of bed, you open the door.

 

"She has to leave! This isn't a problem about you! This is about all of us! [Y/N] shouldn't have been involved with us at all!" Key argued.

 

Just then, you let out a gasp accidentally. It was too late, all of them noticed you. It was too much, two blows in a single day. Everything turned upside down for you. Your friend who was actually a traitor... And SHINee, who you thought to be closer than anything in Korea now. No one needed you anymore. You didn't have anything left...

 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just... interrupted like that... I'm..." the tears fall. Your hand shakes. It was over. There was nothing more to say.

 

"[Y/N], it's not what you think! Listen, you're not leaving no matter what! Even if it means locking you up, chaining you forever, I'll do it as long as you are by my side! You can't leave!" Tae Min's voice echoes throughout the whole house as he pulls you into his arms.