Bonus!

Whatever We Are

“This is not necessary”

“Babe, they’re just trying to help me”

“By what? Clouding your mind with stupid things?” Jongin asks his girlfriend who is currently sitting on his lap, re-runs of Runningman long forgotten. This conversation is far more important, Jongin thinks.

Kyungsoo had just told him that her two unnies are coming over to have a little girl talk with her but Kyungsoo kept mum about the subject of it. Although, Jongin has a pretty good idea of what is it about.

“Its not stupid Jongin and besides I want to learn more things too. You know well that I at this department” Kyungsoo wraps her arms around her boyfriend neck while making a puppy face.

“Baby, don’t do that. You know I can’t stand when you do that” the boy groans.

“Then let me do this please?!” Kyungsoo whines.

She really wants to learn new things. It’s been 6 month since Jongin and her officially became a couple. While their first time was unexpected one but nonetheless it was still a special night for both of them, Kyungsoo can’t help herself from thinking that she’s too boring for Jongin.

It seems like every time they make love it’s always the same thing. A routine almost, Jongin on top of her then she would sometimes ride him then he finish (ofcourse, not inside her.) So she wasn’t hesitant when Baekhyun asks her oneday if she wanted 101 lesson and all of the things she needs to know to make Jongin want more.

But now the only problem is Jongin won’t let her have this talk with her unnies.

“But I don’t understand the need for you to do this. I think whatever we do is perfectly fine and I love every part of it. Am I getting boring for you?” Jongin bit his lips to keep himself from tearing up. Just the thought of Kyungsoo not wanting him or getting bored of him makes his heart ache.

Kyungsoo seeing this, move her hand so that she’s now cupping his face.

“No no no baby! I didn’t mean it like that. Please don’t cry. I… just…if anything I’m the one who’s boring” out of habit she pouts and Jongin took this opportunity to make his girlfriend feel better.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Jongin pressed their bodies closer and kiss Kyungsoo’s pout away. Soon enough the kiss turned into a full make-out session with Kyungsoo wrapping her legs around her boyfriend’s waist while Jongin’s hands makes their way under her shirt, touching her in everyway he can.

Heck, Kyungsoo doesn’t even mind that her parent’s are upstairs doing god knows what and they can get caught doing dirty things when her mom specifically told them not too. She feels insecure right now and the best way to make her feel better is to have Jongin’s kisses and maybe some more.

She feels Jongin’s hand making their way to her and Kyungsoo knows she needs to stop this right now before its too late. Kyungsoo breaks away from Jongin, her forehead still against his. “Sorry you know we can’t be doing this right now” she breathes out.

“But babe~ I was just getting started” now Jongin is the one pouting.

“Exactly why I had to stop” she gives him a kiss one more time before going to how she was. “Does that mean you’re letting me?”

“Whatever makes you happy. Just don’t get to crazy, you know how those two get.” Jongin just really hopes that those noonas won’t taint his innocent Kyungsoo.

“Thanks babe! I promise I’ll be good but I can’t promise the unnies will behave” She beams at him too excited to learn about new things. Kyungsoo was about to move her legs off of Jongin to get something to drink but her boyfriend had different plans.

Jongin laid her down on the sofa and quickly move on top of her. “Jongin! mom and dad will see and we’ll be both dead!” Kyungsoo tried to get up but Jongin just kept moving down to make her lay down again.

“How about I start the lesson for you?” He smirks at her

“Babe, do you know how erted you look right now?” Kyungsoo glares at him. Usually she would just be okay with it but then Jongin has been taking advantage of her lately and using every excuse to just touch her which she doesn’t mind but sometimes her boyfriend can be crazy.

“Only for you baby. Only for you” Jongin wasted no time and dove straight into the plum of Kyungsoo’s lips.

After they were officially together, Kyungsoo discovered soo many things that make her legs go weak and it just happens that Jongin is everything on that list. From the way he kiss her, hug her, smile at her, or even times that Jongin is not really doing anything. Yet, Kyungsoo feels like she’s falling every time. She truly feels the love Jongin gives to her that’s why she want to do this for him to return that same feeling he gives her.

Kyungsoo opens her legs wide to let Jongin in between which he gladly position himself in. Jongin was about to grind their bodies together when a certain not-so-welcoming-voice interrupted them.

“KEEP YOUR INSIDE JONGIN! NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT!!!” Baekhyun yells at the couple on the sofa.

“Well nobody invited you soo go away” Jongin hissed at her but only hide his face on his girlfriend neck when Kris glares at him. Kyungsoo laughs at the childish act of her boyfriend while running her finger through his hair.

“Yeah that’s what I thought Kim Jongin. You better hide, nobody talks to my lady like that” Kris moves to grab Baekhyun on her waist giving her a one wet kiss on her cheeks which he got shoved away for.

Baekhyun missed the hurt look on his boyfriend’s face opting to invade the personal space of the couple.

“Can you guys uhm I don’t know may sit up?” She eyes the two lovebirds on the couch, Jongin still in between Kyungsoo’s leg. “Killer” Jongin murmurs but still got up to sit properly, bringing Kyungsoo with him, on his lap. Again.

While Baekhyun maybe oblivious with her boyfriend but Kyungsoo was very observant and she did not miss how Kris decided to sit on the other chair and not next to his girlfriend. Kyungsoo nudge Jongin and nods to the direction of Kris.  Jongin got what his girlfriend was trying to say but just shrugs his shoulder “Its their problem. Let them deal with it” He whispers low on Kyungsoo ears.

“Soo Unnie, when are we going to start the lesson?” Baekhyun diverted her attention to Kyungsoo.

“When Luhan gets here then will start” She then went back to flipping channels.

Kyungsoo just nods not feeling arguing after seeing her Kris face. Jongin tries to distract her by blowing air into her ears, which made Kyungsoo giggles to no end. She tries to fight back by tickling Jongin’s side but her boyfriend was to quick.

They’re once interrupted again this time by another couple that can’t seem to shut their mouth.

“Lulu can’t you just stay at my house tonight? I just want to make sure you’re okay” Sehun trails behind his girlfriend as they make their way inside Kyungsoo’s house.

“Babe I’m busy, I’ll make it up to you I promise and don’t worry its nothing maybe I’m just sick or something. I’m fine” Luhan grins at her boyfriend, pecking Sehun but he quickly got a hold of her and smash their lips one more time. They end up walking like this into the living room.

“Oh my god! They’re each other’s face again. Please somebody stop them” Baekhyun gives the couple a look.

“Oh please, its not like you don’t Kris. And I don’t mean his lips fyi” Luhan fires back while sitting next to the couple on the sofa.

“Are you ready Kyung?” Luhan smiles at Kyungsoo which the girl reply with a nod and smile.

“Okay let’s do it this!” Baekhyun clap her hands together. She stands up and motion for the two girls to follow her upstairs.

All the boyfriends, except for Kris, were reluctant to let their babies go but the two ladies were already making their way up the stairs. “Be good!” Baekhyun yells at them and they disappear into Kyungsoo’s room.

“I need a drink” Kris announce while getting up “are you guys coming?”

“I’m in” Sehun got up as well.

“But I want to wait for Kyungsoo too finish” the man on the couch whines. “I can’t leave without her”

“Ohh shut the up and let’s go” the two blonde guys end up dragging a baby Jongin out of the house.


---

“Okay, our little angel innocent Kyungsoo, what do you know about ?” Baekhyun bluntly ask the girl the minute they got inside the room.

“I thought you were suppose to warm her up first before asking such harsh questions!” the other unnie hissed at Baekhyun. Clearly someone is not following the plan but whatevers there’s really no easy way when it comes to talking about .

“ummm the goes inside the for sure” Kyungsoo innocently answer while siting on her bed with the other two ladies infront of her sitting on chairs. it looks more like an interrogation than lesson if you ask Kyungsoo.

“No duhhh” the two rolled their eyes.

“You guys are not helping! I thought you were suppose to be accepting with whatever I know then expand my knowledge” The girl plop down on her bed. Maybe Jongin was right, this is not necessary.

“Okay fine we’re sorry…” Luhan started “You see there are different way to Kyungsoo” When the said girl gives her a wtf look, Luhan figures she needs to go more into details.

“I meant to say is there’s a lot of position when it comes to . It doesn’t always have to be the missionary position or you on top of Jongin. When it comes to every couple have to be adventurous in order to spice things up in bed”

Kyungsoo didn’t even know there were such names for different position, she thought it was just doing whatever and going with the flow.

“But how do you know which one to do and which are not” this time Baekhyun answers her question.

“Well that depends on the couple and the person. Everybody is different when it comes to how they like to be done. While you may like riding Jongin, he might like to tear your apart they call it doggy style position by the way, which basically mean you’re all on fours and Jongin is pounding on your . You guys just have to experiment and see which ones you like the best” Baekhyun move to lie down next to Kyungsoo, Luhan doing the same thing. At the end she is squished in the between her two unnies.

Kyungsoo thinks for awhile of what position Jongin likes. She obviously can’t ask him because it was barely her first time hearing about these postion but now she thinks about it would be kinda embarrassing to ask him.

“Then how would I know if he likes something? Does he say ‘oh I like this postion lets keep going’?” she turns to Luhan this time.

“ofcourse he doesn’t silly. One thing to know if he likes it is if he keeps asking you to be in that position. Either that or he moans hard and finishes fast”

“Ohh speaking of finishing, please tell me you he wear a when you guys have ?” Baekhyun gives Kyungsoo a look as if she was going to kill her the minute she says no.

“I- uhm well when we did it for the first time he didn’t wear one. Other than that, he wears one often” she admitted shyly.

“Often? Not always?” the eldest of the three glares at the youngest.

When Kyungsoo kept shut, the two groans and started shaking their heads.

Baekhyun, who was literally about to pull Kyungsoo’s hair decided to just voice out her opinion instead of using violence, “Soo either you and Jongin are planning to be a parents soon then I suggest you make him wear condoms every time you guys do it, I mean what I’m saying”

“But he pulls out before it happens” Kyungsoo reveals more.

“Whether he pulls out or not, there’s a high chance you might get pregnant.” Luhan added. “It’s better to be safe now than up later on”

It was more like Luhan was telling herself rather than Kyungsoo but she bit her lip to keep herself from saying anything.

“Okay we’ll be careful next time”

Although Kyungsoo likes the thought of having a family with her boyfriend, she’s definitely not ready for it. She wants to graduate first then get married and spend the first years of their married life with just the two of them.

Before her thoughts takes her somewhere far, Baekhyun turn her body towards her, almost like a koala hugging her. “Do you guys do s?”

“s?”

“Yeah like what do you guys do before you actually do it do it” Baekhyun looks at her with curiosity. Luhan on the other hand was busy with her own thoughts but with the mention of s put her back on earth.

 “What she meant is do you his , he eats you, you guys bite every part of each other’s body yaddy yaddy ya. You get what we mean” She positions herself like Baekhyun. If anybody would walk in on them right now they might think they’re doing and Kyungsoo is the victim.

“Isn’t that disgusting though? I mean its not clean to do that is it?...wait is that why guys had me wax my shenanigans cause you thought of that?”

Kyungsoo definitely thought it was just because of the whole bikini thing.

“Yes!” the two shout. Baekhyun was disappointed when the younger told her that Jongin didn’t go down on her because then their work was put to waste.

“Okay, but I don’t think I’m going to be comfortable if I ever go down on him or vice versa” Kyungsoo sat up while pulling her knees to her chest.

“It’s not about if it feels comfortable or not-“

“YES IT IS BAEKHYUN!” Luhan interrupted

“Fine somewhat it is but WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY is it’s about the adrenaline rush you get from it or the pleasure it gives you. You might not get it now but once you try it then you will know whats it like to see your boyfriend’s face with pleasure and knowing you caused it” Baekhyun smiles to herself, remembering those experimenting days with Kris.

“Just don’t choke” the two burst out laughing while Kyungsoo was left puzzled with choking on what.

“Choking because of his ?” she asks. There are a lot of question running through her head like what does Jongin’s taste like, what if she bites one? What if she wouldn’t like it then it will disappoint her boyfriend. Why is complicated?

“Practice makes perfect” Baekhyun winks at her while getting off the bed, sitting on the chair instead.

“I think we covered the basics, you just have to experiment with the rest. Just have fun and learn through it. Don’t make it seem like it's a test you have to pass it with an A, you will make mistake so will Jongin but that’s what makes every relationship stronger, making mistakes and learning from it”

Luhan’s mouth is hanging open after her bestfriend’s speech “Who are you?” she asks mindlessly.

“I’m the queen , got a problem?” Now Kyungsoo is the one laughing at the two.

She may not spend much time with her two unnies, especially now that she’s with Jongin most of the time, but she can always call them and ask them for help with whatever she needs. Kyungsoo can honestly say she’s content with her life right now.

Feeling very touch she doesn’t realize that she’s crying and her two unnies are rushing towards her to see what’s wrong.

“Why are you crying?! Did we say something wrong? Are you pregnant?” Baekhyun clears Kyungsoo tear-stained face with her sleeve of her shirt.

Kyungsoo shakes her head with all of the questions that they’re throwing her. “I’m just happy because I have you two” She gives her two unnies bone crushing. “Thank you soo much unnies” now the two ladies are crying with her.

“Who died?” Jongin left the other two boyfriends to check up on his girlfriend and was welcome with a sight of crying girls.

 “Jongin!” Kyungsoo yells while jumping off the bed to her boyfriend.

Jongin just had mere seconds to grab a hold of Kyungsoo’s legs to prevent her from falling on the floor. The girlfriend wraps her legs on her boyfriend’s waist and buries her face on his neck. “What did you guys do to her? Baby, I told you they’re were going to cloud your mind.” He glares at the two ladies on the bed. Jongin sat down on the chair, Kyungsoo on his lap.

“pppfffft! If anything you’re going to thank us” Luhan rolled her eyes when Jongin starts running his hands up and down Kyungsoo’s legs. It looks more erted since Kyungsoo is wearing short shorts.

Jongin takes his girlfriend’s face in his hands, “Babe, whats wrong?”

“I’m just happy” Kyungsoo wipes her tears then smiling down at Jongin. “I’m just happy that I have them and most importantly I have an handsome boyfriend”

“just handsome?” Jongin quirks a brow

“y, handsome, hot….” Kyungsoo kept going on with the list.

Baekhyun and Luhan feels that they shouldn’t be in the same room as the couple right now so when Jongin’s hand meet Kyugsoo’s , they hurried their way to the door.

“Bye guys! Remember what we taught you Soo”

With the shut of then door, Jongin wasted no time “Mind telling me what the taught you baby?”

Kyungsoo stands on her feet, motioning for Jongin to stand up as well.

“This”

Knees on the floor, Kyungsoo is damn determine to pass this test with flying colors.

 


thank you thank you guys soo much for the lovely comments from the last chapter! I wanted to get this out of the way before i start writing Of Love Stories and Bull. this kinda gives you a look on the other couple's relationship. thank you again!<3