Chapter 13

Whatever We Are

How to be a er by Chanyeol...


To be honest, Kyungsoo has no clue to why she’s sleeping with Chanyeol or why is the said man even at her house. The last thing she remembers was drinking her heart out to Chanyeol at the restaurant, the rest is just blank. Also, it doesn’t help that Chanyeol is currently knocked out on her bedroom floor, leaving her by herself to explain to the situation to a very VERY angry Jongin.

“U-uhm look Jongin, I seriously have no clue to why is Chanyeol here and I bet he can explain the situation better if you didn’t punch him” Kyungsoo bent down to see if Chanyeol is still breathing.

He still is.

“Soo its my fault now?” Jongin question the girl as she tries to pick up Chanyeol's body off of the floor. Seeing Kyungsoo having a hard time, he drags himself to help her out.

“I didn’t say it was your fault. I just said you didn’t have to punch him without hearing his side first” They move Chanyeol’s body onto Kyungsoo bed. Kyungsoo being the nice lady she is made sure that Chanyeol was lying down in a comfortable position earning a growl from Jongin.

Kyungsoo lost it then

“What’s your problem? Huh?” She glares at the boy by her bedroom door.

She gets that its wrong to sleep with somebody you barely know. Especially, not knowing the reason in the first place but its just rude for Jongin to act like that to Chanyeol when the guy hasn’t done anything wrong. In fact, if it weren’t for him then Kyungsoo would still be mad at Jongin.

Well she still is but Kyungsoo is angry now.

“YOU AND HIM ARE MY PROBLEM!” Jongin yelled at his bestfriend. Today was suppose to be their day where Jongin will finally have Kyungsoo solely his but everything right now is ing things up and he’s not liking it one bit.

“What about me and Chanyeol?! Are you mad that he was sleeping next to me? Are you mad that you don’t know what the really happen to us? What if I tell you that I gave my everything to him, what are you going to do about it? you can’t because we’re not together!” Kyungsoo yelled back at him this time moving towards Jongin, pushing him to the bedroom door.

“No you didn’t. You’re just saying that. Don’t say nonsense things Kyung” Jongin shakes his head to convince him that Kyungsoo won’t stoop that low.

“What if I did-“

“I SAID STOP!” Jongin grabs Kyungsoo by the shoulder.

The look Jongin is giving now will make Kyungsoo cry but she can’t. Kyungsoo knows she’s pushing Jongin to his limit but he started everything with his stupid noona. She has every right to hurt him the way he did to her.

She tries to shrug his arms off but his hold was tight that it will form a bruise on her white skin later on.

“Why don’t you just go back to your noona. I bet she will like that” Kyungsoo says in a whisper. Her tears are making their way down her cheeks. She feels Jongin’s hands moving to cup up her face while tucking in the hair that’s covering it.

Jongin smiles at her. Seriously, Kyungsoo is too cute for her own good.

“Is that what this is all about? Is Do Kyungsoo jealous of Yixing Noona?” he wipes Kyungsoo tears with his thump, staring so loving to the girl infront of him. Jongin coul just kiss her frown away but he doesn’t because he knows it will upset her more.

“You think this is funny?! You think my feelings for you are just a jok-“

Jongin kisses Kyungsoo right there and there. Sometimes, you just have to shut Kyungsoo up to get your point across. He smiles into the kiss as he opens his eyes to see a shock Kyungsoo with eyes bigger than they’ve ever been. Jongin pulls back after a while

“No and no. I take your feelings very seriously Kyung. That’s why I’m here to make it up right? I know in the past Noona was not very friendly towards you and I also know that you don’t like her but you have nothing to worry about. I only want you and no one else.” He smiles at her.

“But you choose her over me…” Kyungsoo pouts.

only if I can bite that pout away Jongin thought. He turns her around so that she was now against the door and Jongin hovering her.

“Yes I admit that and I’m sorry. I guess I didn’t see how it affected you soo much but yesterday was just an accident. Yixing noona didn’t mean to ruin our date. If anything, she feels really sorry about it and even help me out on taking you back”

Since the plan didn’t go out as well, Jongin thought that this would be the right time to just let everything out to Kyungsoo. He can’t stand seeing her mad at him and the sooner they get this over with the sooner he’ll have her.

“I love you Kyungsoo to the moon and back”

Jongin kisses her as if  it was their first one, slow and sweet. With every move of his lips against her, Jongin tries to show how much he really loves her. Kyungsoo finally knowing what the hell is actually going on smiles into the kiss and tilts her head for Jongin.

Kyungsoo being the she is and having only couple of kisses with Jongin doesn’t really how to properly kiss someone. She just kind of go with the flow and by the sound Jongin is making, she think she’s doing a great job.

They kiss for a longtime, moving roughly together. Jongin hand makes their way to down and were touching and cheek making Kyungsoo feel hot all over. While his left hand stays caressing Kyungsoo’s cheek, his right hand keeps making  their way down to her waist, lifting her shirt a bit to let his hand touch Kyungsoo smooth stomach. Kyungsoo return the touch with a moan which drive her now bestfriend (or boyfriend?) insane.

Suddenly Jongin gather up all his courage and moves his hand towards Kyungsoo , massaging the cheeks lightly. Kyungsoo out of reflex jerk her hips forward, meeting Jongin’s hard-on. They both let out a sinful moan due to pleasure they felt and Jongin push Kyungsoo harder to the door kissing her all over. Cheeks, lip, neck, and collarbone, Jongin made his mark on the girl he loves.

“J-jong…I-can’t…mom….downstairs..” she gasp when Jongin hard on her collabones.

She can’t even believe she’s doing this kind of things with Jongin in her bedroom where they use to just watch movies, do homework, and just tease each other. Now, everytime she will look at her bedroom, especially the door, Kyungsoo will remember Jongin kissing her and touching every part of her body.

Jongin getting what Kyungsoo is trying to say stop what his doing because he did pinky promise to Mrs. Do that he won’t doing anything that will hurt her daughter. He lets out a sigh and nuzzled on Kyungsoo’s neck, wrapping his arms around her waist

“I ing love you soo much you don’t even kno-“

Jongin knows that Chanyeol is the king of ers. He groans and turns around to see the once dead body springing into life.

“Are you serious right now?” Jongin asks him. Of all time the idiot decides to wake up

Kyungsoo blushes when she sees Chanyeol looking at them in this creepy grin and slightly pushes Jongin off of her.

“Are you feeling any better? Sorry this idiot guy right here punch you” Kyungsoo sat down on the bed facing Chanyeol. She ignore Jongin rummaging through her drawers.

“I guess but my cheek hurt really bad” Chanyeol rubs his cheek, wincing  when his hand touch the skin.

“Again, I’m sorry” Kyungsoo apologizes one more time because she knows Jongin will not say sorry for his stupid mistake even if its his fault.

“Wear this” She looks at a pair of sweatpants and looks up to Jongin who was giving it to her, “what is this for?” Kyungsoo takes the clothing “You’re wearing short short” Jongin shrugged. She smiles at Jongin, knowing he doesn’t like how much skin Chanyeol is seeing right now.

After putting on the sweats over her short shorts, she sat back down ready to interrogate Chanyeol of the events last night.

“So Yeol, what happen last night?” Jongin snorts on her right, at the same time rolling his eyes. When she looks at him, he just shakes his head and pays attention to the boy sitting on the bed.

“Ohh that…” Chanyeol rubs his nape. “Well you were crying because this dude left you for his noona and you drank too many drinks then you got very drunk. I had no choice but to take you home, of course not after 30 minutes of you trying to explain where you live, then when we got to your doorstep you threw up on me. That’s why I’m shirtless. I tried knocking but everyone must have been asleep soo I had no choice but to get the keys from your bag-“

“You were trespassing!” Jongin cutely accused Chanyeol with his finger point at the guy

“I had no choice!” Chanyeol exclaim before finishing up his story.

“After minute of finding the right bed room, I laid you on your bed and went to the bathroom to change. I took off my shirt because it smelled like . I was going to go home but its too late and I was slightly tipsy too. I remember sleeping on the floor but I have no Idea how I woke up sleeping next to you” Chanyeol stratches his head, looking at Kyungsoo for answer.

And everything clicked on Kyungsoo then, this whole thing might be her fault after all.

“Oh I... you see I woke up in the middle of the night to change and saw you sleeping on the floor soo I felt bad and asked you to come up with me…so yeah…” She smiles at Jongin. “I guess its my fault”

Jongin mentally facepalm. Why does Kyungsoo have to feel bad for every little thing in the world.

“But nothing happen right? No kiss? Right?” Jongin asked Chanyeol this time.

“No!” Kyungsoo and Chanyeol yelled at the sametime.

Well Jongin knew that Kyungsoo won’t trade him for another guy that fast but he just wants to make sure. He laughs remembering Kyungsoo’s ‘I gave Chanyeol my everything’ speech.

“Why are you laughing?” Kyungsoo asked

“I gave Chanyeol my everything nah nah nah nah” he mocks Kyungsoo.

While the two love birds bicker, Chanyeol eyes the breakfast tray on the side just in time for his stomach to announce its current state. He moves off the bed and began eating the food.


When Jongin finally give up making fun of Kyungsoo, he finds the breakfast he prepared for her almost gone and he scream at the top his lungs startling everyone. He scolds Chanyeol for eating something that is not his but the guy just laugh at him as if it was nothing and dared to ask Kyungsoo for more food. Ofcourse, Kyungsoo the saint she is agreed on cooking food for everyone.

Chanyeol leaves the room first, still shirtless, Kyungsoo trailing behind him.

Kyungsoo halts her step when Jongin tugs her back in, closing the door at the same time. And they’re back on how they were before they got interrupted.

He kissed her one more time, harder than before. Jongin slid one hand into her hair, dropping his weight down on her a little more. Kyungsoo wraps her arms around Jongin’s waist, sealing whatever gap they have between them.

They hear Mrs. Do scream from the kitchen probably because of the half man in her kitchen. Kyungsoo broke off the kiss and opens then door behind her.

Jongin tugs her back again, kissing her one last time.

“I’m not done with you”