Exo and the Sleepover

My Only Girl (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Suho, D.O, Baekhun, Tao, Rim, and Sehun was at the store. I was stuck taking care of one of my baby at home.

You went to Luhan to touch his forehead if it was still burning hot. After touching it you smiled because his cold has slightly disappeared.

Luhan oppa get up. You tried waking him up but you failed because he wasn't waking up. It was only 6 so you decided to let him sleep, since Suho, D.O, Baekhyun, Tao, Rim, and Sehun wasn't back yet.

You were about to go out when you heard Luhan murmured something. You came closer to hear what he was saying. He was actually saying," Min, please don't leave me stay with me, I love you." Luhan kept on saying that back and forth while moving his head side to side. Luhan was sweaty too. You knew that Luhan was having a nightmare about you and him. But it would never happen because you would never leave Luhan, he was everything to you. More than everything.

Luhan oppa wake up. You said

Baby wake up. You said again

Luhan finally stopped turning his head to open his eyes and saw you right in front him. He instantly pulled you to his chest and hugged you back very tight.

Baby, I had a nightmare about us. You were going to leave me, I was begging you not to leave me but you kept on pushing me saying," leave me alone I don't love you anymore. I hate you go away."

Luhan said while crying. I get it why he was crying he didn't want me to leave him.

Baby, it's alright, i'm here with you i'll never leave you. I'll be here with you no matter what happens. I promise you.

Pinky promise. Luhan said sobbing

I promise. You said putting your pinky to his.

I love you a lot do you know that?

Ahaha, I know, I love you a lot too more than anything.

Luhan stopped hugging you and kissed your lips full of love and passion. The both of you were still kissing nonstop until you heard the doorbell rang.

You pulled out from the kiss and said," I think they are back from shopping. Want to go downstairs with me?"

I sure do baby. I'm so bored sleeping all day doing nothing. Luhan pout

Ahaha okay lets going then. Can you stand up?

Luhan tried standing up but fell into your arms.

Baby you can't even stand up. Are you sure you can go downstairs?

I can, if you help me. Luhan said smiling

Alright lets go you said pulling Luhan up and holding onto his waist while he put his arms on your shoulder. Ready?

Yes, I'm ready lets go downstairs.

You and Luhan walked downstairs and saw everyone taking the ingredients out to cook.

Min!! We will come help you. We know Luhan is an heavy pig. Kris, Lay, and Chanyeol said

Yaaaa! I am no pig! Your lucky I'm sick or else you three will get it.

You just stood there laughing at how they were teasing your lovely boyfriend.

The living room and kitchen was connected to each other so I walked into the kitchen to asked D.O if I can help him, he gladly accept.

Rim was also helping D.O and I cook Spaghetti. I heard from Exo that D.O's Spaghetti is really good, so I wanted to try it somehow.

Min can you chop the beef for me? D.O asked

Of course D.O oppa. You said

Thank you Min your the best.

No problem.

You got out a cutting board with a knife and started to cut the beef on the counter. You kept on looking at Luhan to see what he was doing. He was actually watching soccer with The rest of Exo. You were not careful enough and accidently cut your index finger.

Owww. You whispered

apparently D.O heard you said ow and came next to you. Minnie are you alright! D.O sorta shouted

Ani i'm fine. I was not careful and I accidently cut myself.

Luhan heard D.O saying," Minnie are you alright!" It was pretty loud so of course he could hear.

I heard Min said something about accidently cutting herself.

Luhan then walked to Min to see if she was alright, but when he tried to stand up he will fall back down holding onto his head.

Luhan hyung are you alright!? Baekhyun yelled

Yea I'm alright my head just hurts a lot when I stand up. It's because of that cold I caught yesterday.

Oh okay "Minnie come here your boyfriend h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter