Coming!!!!

My Only Girl (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was been 8 months in a half since your babies will be meeting the world that has been gorgeous. You couldn't wait to see the both of your babies when they're born.

The one thing is, you don't know when Taehyun and Minhee *Your babies* is going to be born. You were really nervous the give birth to two babies in one day.

Today is November 10, 2013. Taehyun and Minhee is going to be born anytime now. it is either this month or the beginning of December. You were all ready and prepared to see Taehyun and Minhee, once they are out into the world. You and Luhan just hope that Taehyun will come out of you first then Minhee coming out after Taehyun. You wanted Taehyun to protect your daughter so she won't be harmed by anyone.

Honey! I can't believe you haven't even gain any weight yet. You are pregant with two babies in your tummy without even getting fat!!! Well I don't care I don't care how you look like, as long as the baby and you are safe then I'm happy. Your just sooo skinny!

Sorry for not getting any fatter. I don't know why I'm not getting fatter, I guess I'm just too skinny to get fat. I don't know.

DING DONG!, you heard the door chime and went to open it. It was Luhan's lovely family along with your lovely family. I guess they are coming for a visit. They do know that I'm giving birth soon.

Hi umma's and appa. What you you guys doing here? You asked

What? We can't come check on how our lovely dovies are doing? Umma said sarcasticly

No, I'm just kidding. We wanted to come check if you and the babies are alright. Were is Luhan by the way?

HERE!!! Luhan said yeling from the kitchen. Apparently Luhan is still eating breakfast that you just made.

Oh alright. What are your going to name the babies? Umma's and appa suddenly asked

Oh. Our baby boy is named Taehyun and our baby girl is name Minhee. Is it a bad name? I don't know if it will sound good.

Aniyo!!! Honey, those are beautiful names. I love it! Taehyun and Minhee, you grandma's and grandpa can't wait to see the both of you. Hurry up and and get out of your mommies tummy. We really want to see the both of you now.

Ahaha! They are coming soon, don't rush them to get out of Min's stomach. Luhan said and approached the parents

Ahaha! Sorry son, we are just too excited to see our babies.

These wives are so crazy, they just can't come out even if you talk to them. Appa said

After a joyful of time laughing. You suddenly felt a kick and pain inside your body.

Ahhhhhhh! MY STOMACH HURTS!!! You yelled out really loud

BWOH!!!!!! DOES THAT MEAN THE BABIES ARE..............

THE BABIES ARE COMMING!!!!!!!!!!! You yelled

OH MY GOSH!!! Honey hang in there! Appa! Go get the car now! We are going to the hospital!

Luhan picked you up bridal style and placed you in the car. You are now sitting on his lap, yelling in pain.

APPA ARE WE THERE YET! MIN IS REALLY IN PAIN! Luhan yelled

ALMOST THERE!

Min hang in down there, were almost at the hospital.

You gave him a little nodded but you kept on yelling. It hurts way too much

All of of you arrived at the hospital inside the operating room. You babies are finally coming out to see the beautiful world of Korea.

1....2.....3 Push. The doctor commanded

*Inhale, inhale, inhale*

Now 1.....2.....3... PUSH!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! You pushed so hard and 1 of your baby finally came out on the 2nd try.

This is a baby........ This is a baby boy! Congratulation. Now there is still another in down there. Mrs. Lu you have to push again.

Honey you can do this. You can do this. Fighting!! Luhan said

1.......2.........3........PUSH!!!!!!

You kept on pushing a few more times and your baby girl is finally out. After giving birth to the second baby you fainted.

MIN!!!!!! Luhan, appa, and umma's shouted

She just fainted take her inside another operatiing room quick!!! The doctor shouted

All four of you walked to the operating room but had to stay outside because the doctor said so. "Sorry, but her relatives has to stay out here for this moment, we need to retrieve her life back. sorry"

After that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter