Baby Boy or Baby Girl?

My Only Girl (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 7 months now since you've got your baby in your stomach. Either 1 or 2 months you will probably give birth to your beautiful child.

Today was the day that you finally find out what gender your baby is. Luhan said he wanted a baby boy first because if anyone breaks her heart he will be there to protect his little sister from harm and dangerous things, but Luhan is fine with any baby that is in your tummy right now. As long as his baby and you are safe then he doesn't care about anyone else.

On the other side you didn't care wether the baby was a boy or girl. As long as you love your baby than that's all.

You and Luhan were on your way to the hospital to check the baby's gender. The both of you were really excited to know if the baby was a boy or girl. But either one of the gender is fine.

Once you and Luhan got off the car and entered the hospital. You met your doctor inside an operating room laying down on the bed so he could check what the baby's gender is.

It took about an hour or more to know what the baby's gender was. You and Luhan waited outside and sat on the chairs waiting for the news. It was already 3 PM and you were really starting to get bored. You wanted to know what the gender of the baby was but it took way to long.

At last the doctor finally came out explaining what the baby's gender.

Good news Mr. and Mrs. Lu your babies are in good health. Nothing is wrong with their body, so the both of you don't need to worry about anything.

Whew!!! At least they don't have any problems with their body or else I will worry about my child so much, but what does he mean by babies?? Luhan thought

Hey doc, what do you mean about babies? Luhan said confusedly

Oh yes sorry for not getting straight to the point Mr. and Mrs. Lu. The both of you are having........ *TWINS*

WHAT!!!!!!! My wife and I are having twins?!?!?! Luhan asked happily

Yes sir, congratulations on having twins there. I hope you 4 will live a wonderful life, and by the way the baby in your wife's body is a boy and a girl. So you two don't need to fight over the gender since the babies are a boy and a girl. Sorry but I have other stuff to do now. Hope to see you two later on.

THANK YOU SO MUCH DOCTOR! We appreciate you help. Luhan said

Minnie! Did you here what the doctor said??? WE ARE HAVING TWINS, and they are a boy and a girl! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MINNIE! *Muah*

I know sweetie. I heard the doctor, I am just as happy as your are, but just speechless because I'm having twins in my tummy. Mommy and daddy will love you two babies so much. You said

Ahaha. Let's go now I can't wait to call the others to come over and tell them our big news.

Araseo hubby. Let me call umma to come over at our house right now while you call your umma and appa. Also, call Exo, Kris and Rim too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter