Our Family

My Only Girl (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a really fun night for the boys and the girls because Min and Luhan confessed their true love for each other and love each other more this time. Amanda and Chen was being a lovely dovey couple. While Sehun was really over protected to let Rim dance because she was pregnant, but at the end the couples love each other very much. 

The homecoming dance finally ended with lots of love, jokes, and most importantly a family with lots of love.

It was a sunny and beautiful morning with a windy breeze and coldness coming from the beautiful nature. Yes it was still cold but not as cold as in winter.

You squinted your eyes blinking a couple of time before coming to your sense. You saw your wonderful husband sleeping next to you with his over protects arms wrapped around your body hugging you tightly. You chuckled at his embrace and gently move his arm slowly to unwrap him from you body.

It was a success removing his arm from your waist, you slowly walked into th bathroom and brushed your teeth then headed to the kitchen to cook Luhan breakfast because you actually never cooked him breakfast since the maid will always prepare breakfast. 

You prepared the breakfast on the table and as you were washing the pans a strong pair of arms wrapped around your waist tightly and made you startled. 

O....Oppa you scared me!!! You yelled 

Mianhae baby, I was just scared that you left me because when I woke up I couldn't feel your embrace anymore. I was so scared you left me. Before you go anywhere tell me first before I get a heart attack and die. 

You turned off the faucet and turned around to face Luhan as he kiss the crock of your neck leaning his head on your neck. Oppa you know I wouldn't leave you, I just wanted to get up early and prepared you breakfast since I hardly ever prepare you any breakfast, and please don't say you will die or else I will be heart broken. I only love you my Oppa. 

Luhan removed his face from your neck and smiled at you lovingly. Baby thank you for preparing me breakfast, you are the sweetest wife anyone could ever have. I pity those boys who doesn't have a wife like I do, I'm the luckiest man on earth to have you. Saranghaeyo! 

Ahaha Nado baby Nado, now go sit and eat your food first. I have to wash the dishes A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter