Queen and King

My Only Girl (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo, me, Amanda, and Rim was busy talking and laughing at the jokes the boys said. You, Rim, and Amanda would sometimes laugh when one of the Exo member messes or flirt with one of you. Luhan, Chen, or Sehun would get so jealous. I swear they are so over protected!

We were talking but the MC of the homecoming dance has an announcement to say so we decided to talk later and listen to what the MC says.

"Thank You everyone for attending the homecoming ball I hope you all will have a nice day tonight. We will play a slow song for the lovers out there to dance. After dancing do not go anywhere because we're going to announce the three most prettiest girl at this homecoming chose by you guys the audience. Don't get too bored yet because we still have the king and queen to come up here. Enjoy the dance bye."

After the MC was done talking Luhan asked you to the dance floor and you gladly accepted his offer. You and Luhan walked to the dance floor and you hugged his neck and he held out your waist dancing to the slow song.

"You look beautiful tonight my love, saranghae." Luhan said and leaned his forehead onto your forehead

You slightly smiled and blushed at the same time. "Oppa you are so sweet, and Nado Oppa your handsome tonight." 

Luhan smiled and placed a quickly yet soft kiss on your lips. 

"Min everytime I see you I fall deeper in love with you day by day. You are my true love, my true soulmate, my true wife, the wife of my kids, please don't you ever leave me. Even if we have hard times you will always have to stay with me because never in my life will I ever give you away to another guy. Your my only one, your "My Only girl", my only love, and especially my only wife. I love you Minnie." Luhan said

"Oppa Nado I fall in love with you day by day, I don't know how you entered my life. Our first meeting started with hatred, in the middle if the month we met I fell in love you little by little, later on we dated and my love grew more and more for you, even if I was heart broken I still manage to stay in love with you and love you with all my heart. Once we got married I was so happy to hear that I had two child in my stomach. Saranghaeyo, you made my life better and better Oppa, even if we go through hard times we manage to stay strong and love each other till the end. Here is my promise that I love and cherish you forever Oppa."

Min held onto your neck tightly and slowly leaned into your face. Luhan hoped for you to kiss him but you place your nose on his nose and rubbed your nose with his nose back and forth. That means that your promise him forever and you never break your nose promises. Tear dropped from you eyes as you rubbed your nose with his nose you literally love Luhan so much. More than anything.

That was for you my Oppa, if I nose promise you that means I keep my promise forever I will never break my nose promises. You smiled and sniffed

Luhan smiled lovingly at you and wiped your tears with his thumbs, Luhan caressed your cheeks and kissed you on the lips. Luhan loved you so much that he couldn't even explain his love for you anymore.

Chen, Amanda, Rim, and Sehun decided not to go dance because Amanda was frightened to go dance in the middle of everyone it was too crowded. Chen agreed with Amanda and didn't dance. Sehun didn't want Rim to dance because she is pregnant and he is worried about his sons.

As you and Luhan were done slow dancing you and him happily intertwined your hands together and walk back to the boys, Rim, and Amanda happily.

Woah what happen to you couples? Kris asked

Min did you cry!? Tao asked worriedly

Tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter