The Sick You

My Only Girl (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up at 2 in the middle of the night because you were really dizzy and sweaty at the same time. You stirred in your sleep because of your headache. You decided to wake Luhan up so he could take care of you.

Luhan oppa wake up, my head hurts and I'm all sweaty. 

Hmmm, are you feeling sick again?

I think so, I have a huge headache. My head really hurts and I'm really sweaty.

Luhan got up from the bed to see if your body was hot. Right when Luhan touch your forehead he knew right away that you have a fever.

Awwwh baby you have a fever, sleep here and let me go cook you some hot soup araseo.

Thanks oppa, I'm sorry for waking you up in the middle of the night because of the pabo me. I love you so much my lulu oppa. 

It's alright that's what a man should do, take care of his wife the best he can. You are not a pabo, the fever is just from the sickness you got from the hospital araseo. I love you very much too my Minnie. Now stay here and relax I will be back with the soup.

You strugged to nod and fell back asleep waiting for Luhan to return.

It has past 20 minutes and Luhan finally came back with your soup. Minnie honey wake up, your soup is ready.

T......Thanks oppa I can eat it by myself. You can go to sleep now.

Ani, I'm going to feed you. Luhan placed the soup down next to the drawers and helped you up. He grabbed the spoon fill with soup and started to blow it. Open your mouth baby.

You opened your mouth for Luhan to feed you. You swallowed the soup and to your surprise it was really delicious. Oppa this soup is delicious I love it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter