Back to School Again

My Only Girl (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up to see what the time was because today you and Luhan finally gets to go to school again. You stood up and checked your phone, it was ony 7:01. You and Luhan still had time to sleep but instead you wanted to wake him up. 

All of the sudden there was a knock at your door. Min and Luhan wake up it's time to go to school you don't want to be late do you. Umma asked and chuckled.

Sorry umma were awake now, we will be down in a couple of minutes. You yelled back to umma

Luhan poppa wake up it's time for school. Umma and appa is already here. Hurry and wake up.

Five more minutes. Go back to sleep baby. Luhan said and pulled you back down to sleep with him this time Luhan held onto your waist really tight.

Oppa!! Let go!! We have to get ready for school. You said and keep nudging him

Luhan got bored of fighting with you so he woke up. 

You know yesterday you slept without saying I love you to me. Now I'm going to get my revenge. 

Aniyo, get up and get ready we have to leave now. You said and headed to the bathroom

Luhan quickly caught up to you and spin you around. You are not going anywhere until I get my revenge sweetie. Luhan leaned in and gave you a long passionate and sweet kiss.

You hit Luhan's chest and he even pulled you closer to him. Now he is completely hugging you while you are struggling to get out. Luhan got angry because he didn't respond to the kiss. Luhan suddenly tickle you which made you open up your mouth. 

Luhan inserted his tongue inside of your mouth. You suddenly responded and kiss him back. You held onto his neck while he held onto your waist tight.

After kissing for a very long time Luhan finally pulled away from the kiss leaning your and his forehead together.

You jerk, I didn't intend to kiss you back. I hate you. You hit Luhan on the cheat and entered the bathroom quickly.

Yaaa!! That was my revenge from yesterday don't get mad baby.

You opened the bathroom door for Luhan to get in. 

Dummy I'm not mad. I just need to get ready for school. Hurry and get ready for school before we're late.

Relax sweetie it's only 7:10, we don't start school until 8:30. Now if you excuse me I need to go shower. 

Go ahead I'm still getting ready. I still need to brush my teeth. You go shower, I'll shower after you.

Suit yourself. Luhan took off all his clothes and headed to shower while you we're brushing your teeth.

After brushing your teeth Luhan suddenly asked for you to shower with him. "Baby come shower with me!"

Aniyo!! I'll wait until your done. Hurry up!

If you don't shower with me then i'll give you another punishment.

Araseo!!! You took off all your clothes and headed to shower with Luhan.

Finally you came or you would of gott

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter