Eating with Exo

My Only Girl (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for keeping you readers waiting for this chapter. I was really busy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and D.O walked into the kitchen since it was next to the living room. Everyone suggested for D.O to cook his special spaghetti that everyone loves. I would enjoy his spaghetti since Exo loves it. 

I was cooking with D.O, then all of the sudden Rim walks to the kitchen and helped us cook.

Min go stir the boiling noodle or else it would be burnt. I will take care of the vegtables and D.O will take care of the meatball. 

Okay. Make it pretty Rim or else you will be in big trouble. Aha I'm just kidding.

Rim smiled at you and nodded one last time then started to chop the vegtables, while you stir the boiling noodle.

You were stiring the noodle until the water splashed up and burnt your hand. The water was real hot of course, it made you scream a bit because it was boiling hot.

Rim was chopping the vegtables nicely until she heard you scream and made her stumble a bit. Prim accidentally cut her palms a bit but she was to busy noticing you get hurt.

Yaaa!!! Min are you alright!?

Rim I'm alright. It is just a little burn. Min looked down and realized she had blood on her hands. You were wondering where the blood came from, then you saw that Rim had a huge/medium cut on her palm which she didn't recognize.

Rim you are asking if I'm okay but you didn't look at yourself first Pabo. Can't you see you cut your palms!?

Oh I guess I didn't realize I cut my palms I was too focus on you. Let's go to the living room to put medicine on our hands shall we.

Hahaha araseo.

D.O Min and I will be heading to the living room to put medicine on your palms we will be right back. Sorry for not helping you.

Quenchana. Go ahead and take care of your wound. I will cook the spaghetti.

Thanks D.O.

After asking for D.O's permission you and Rim walked into the living room and saw everyone watching Minhee and Taehyun. They are going to be some good uncle.

Luhan where is the first aid kit? Rim asked

Inside the drawers why are you asking. Luhan said putting his head up until he saw you with redish-pinkish palms and Rim with bloody palms.

Yaaaa!!! What happen to you two. Why are you two both wounded?

Will honey I was stiring the boiling noodles then the water suddenly splashed up and burnt my palms. Rim got worried and accidentally cut herself because of me. Sorry. You said to Luhan

It's okay sweetie. Chen hold Taehyun for me. I'm going to go get the first aid kit.

Yes hyung. Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter