Hospital

My Only Girl (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo, you, and Rim arrived at the hospital. Some of the boys called a nurse to come get Rim and you since they are both injured. She quickly came back with two bed strollers.

Some of the nurses came and stroll you and Rim away into the emergency room. " Sorry but you guys are not allow in here, please wait patiently outside here."

Yes nurse. The nurse closed the emergency room and the twelve boys waited outside for you and Rim to be safe. It took about an hour and the were done cleaning up both of your wounds. 

Luhan saw the doctor come out of the emergency room and quickly rush to him.

How is my wife and his wife? Luhan said pointing to Sehun

Well the patient name Rim is alright but she has lots of bruises. Seems like they kicked and punch her really hard in the stomach giving her bruises. But it's alright because we already wrap her wound on her stomach up. Rim Also has a broken wrist on her left hand. She also have a broken foot on her left. Rim has a huge scratch on her lips so don't feed her to harshly because it would really hurt. Other than that Rim is fine. She also needs to sit in a wheelchair for months for her to heal.

Then the last patient name Min also has lots of bruises . She also been kicked and punch in the stomach pretty hard. It seems like she been punch in the stomach more than Rim. She has a huge bandage wrap on her stomach so be careful with her. Min has an broken wrist on her right Hand. She also has a broken foot on her right. Min has a huge scratch on her lips. She must've gotten hit on his face more than Rim. Be careful when feeding her because it would sting her lips just lie Rim. Min is also fine but she needs to sit in a wheelchair too.

Well I explain enough. I have to go take care of my patients sorry. Good day Mr. Lu and Mr. Oh. Take care of your wives.

Thank you so much doctor have a nice day. Exo said 

The nurses came out with you and Rim. First it was Rim who came out unconsciously, then you who came out unconsciously.

If you boys want to see them then both of them are staying in the same room but different beds. The nurse said

Yes nurse thank you. 

After the nurses placed you and Rim on the bed next to each other they left

After an hour Rim finally woke up coughing. 

Rim!!!! Exo shouted

Sweetie!!! Are you alright?? Are you still hurt?? Sehun asked worriedly

I....I'm alright, but my stomach h...hurts a lot.

Sehun grabbed some painkillers with water for Rim to eat. Baby say ahhh, eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter