Hana Giving Up

My Only Girl (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7:05 and the alarm clock started to ring making you startled.

-BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP-

Turn of the alarm clock! Luhan yelled annoyingly 

You stood up and turned off the alarm clock, Oppa wake up we have to go to school remember today is the homecoming ball dance! I'm so exciting.

If you don't wake up I'm going to leave without you.

After saying that Luhan got up right away and harshly ran into you almost bumping you down. 

Oh my bad jagi I wasn't looking Mianhae sweetie.

Its alright umma is here already, she is taking care of the babies while were gone now hurry up and brush your teeth while I go to shower.

It took 20 minutes to get you and Luhan ready for school. You and Luhan walked downstairs to see umma preparing breakfast while Minhee and Taehyun was still sleeping.

Omma thanks again for watching Minhee and Taehyun while were gone. We really appreciate you watching the babies for us. 

It's no big deal honey, today is a big day. I heard that it is the homecoming ball dance have fun sweeties but don't stay up too late your you'll get sick. Araja! 

Araja omma! Luhan said

We have to get going now or else Min and I would be late. *Muah*. Bye umma

Bye umma, I love you! 

Minnie I love you too! Have fun as school kids! Bye!

You and Luhan was in the car driving to school, once the both of you appeared at school Luhan and you was beside each other walking to the compass.

A guy popped out if nowhere as approached you inside the school building. "Min I have admired you for a long time, you don't know how much I loved and waited for you. Will you please be my homecoming queen to the dance today?" He asked

Yaaaaa!! Luhan yelled

Shhhh Oppa.

I'm sorry but I'm a married women now and I can't accept any approaches from any guy. I will only go with my Luhan Oppa to the parties we have at a school or events. I'm sorry but I can't accept your feelings. You said and held onto Luhan's hand as he dragged you away.

The guy stood their dumbfounded with his friends comforting him.

"Dude it's alright if the prettiest girl here rejects you, there still more girls out there." One dude said

"Your right, I'm done with her. Good bye Min"

Once you and Luhan got inside the Cafeteria Hana pushed you and made you fall.

Oppppa! She said in he annoying squeaky voice

Go to the homecoming dance with me! I'm free and ready to mingle tonight! You don't need to go with this asscrack right here. You can go with me instead of this nerdy who tried to steal my Oppa. 

SHUT UP!!!!! Luhan said with all atten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter