A Sick Day

My Only Girl (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up at 7 AM and to see Luhan trembling on your bed. Luhan then sneezed *achooo.

You nudged Luhan to wake him up but he didn't. You touched his forehead and it was really hot.

Nooo Luhan you caught a cold. I knew you shouldn't take your jacket off yesterday and covered me from the rain. You pabo Luhan. I should be the one who is sick not you.

You texted Rim saying," Sorry Rim I won't be at school today because my pabo Luhan has caught a cold from yesterday."

Rim, " Really!? That's bad! Okay you stay and take care of Luhan I'll tell the boys don't worry."

You," Thank you Rim, your a really good friend."

Rim," The boys and I would be coming to your house after school okay."

You," Okay bye."

You went to the kitchen and cook some porridge for Luhan. After you were done cooking the porridge, you grabbed a bowl and put warm water into it to wipe Luhan's body with it.

You went upstair into your room to see Luhan lying down. You sat down next to him and wipe his whole body.

You wipe his face gently but it wasn't gentle because Luhan woke up. "Min what are you doing?"

Wiping your body because you sick.

I'm not sick honey. I'm perfectly fine. Luhan said trying to get up

Luhan got up but fell back down on the bed holding his held and wincing in pain.

Baby are you alright? I told you not to stand up.

Did you call me baby?

Uhhhh maybe, but anyways don't stand up. You caught a cold so were not going to school today.

No! We have to go to school today. Luhan said trying to get up again

Luhan then fell down on the bed again.

Pabo baby, I told you not to get up. Were not going to school today.

Bu......

Luhan didn't finish his words. You just pressed your lips on his kissing him. Luhan responded to the kiss and kissed you back.

You pulled away saying, " I told you were not going to school got it.''

Alright but give me a kiss on the lips again then I won't going to school.

You leaned in and kissed his lips, *Muah*.

Thanks honey I love you.

Okay stay still I need to wipe your body before you overheat araseo.

Kaay.

You unbotton Luhan's shirt and started wiping his whole chest.

Honey.

Hm. You hummed

Your not shy to touch my chest or my body?

No, why would I? Your sick you pabo and I rather see your body then having you sick.

Ahaha okay baby *Muah* Luhan kissed your lips but feel back down because of his dizziness.

Yaaa! Stop gettiing up because your going to get dizzy baby. You pouted

Okay ahaha your so cute when you pout you know that.

Noo pabo stay still.

After you were done wiping Luhan's body you fed Luhan porridge.

Sorry sweetie but this might make up dizzy.

You place one of your hand firmly at the back of Luhan'd head so he can lean on your chest.

Owwww! My head!!

Sorry sweetie, but you need to lean on my chest so you could eat araseo.

Araseo baby.

After fixing the both of you. You started to feed Luhan the porridge you made.

Yummy. This is gooood Luhan said

Aaha your so adorable when you eat.

I know I am honey.

After feeding Luhan you put Luhan back on the pillow and was about to wash the dishes when Luhan held onto your wrist.

Honey stay and sleep with me.

Okay I will, but I have to wash the dishes first then I'll be back.

Okay princess.

After washing the dishes you came back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter