Discharged

My Only Girl (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day your finally getting discharged from the hospital. You were more than happy to get out of the hospital. The bed was reallly uncomfortable to sleep in, you are glad to come back home and sleep in your comfortable bed.

Honey are you ready to return home with Taehyun and Minhee? Luhan said

Yes I am. Pali oppa! I want to go home now. And let me hold one of the baby, you can't hold both or you'll drop them.

Ahaha araseo here take Taehyun. I'll take Minhee. Thank you for giving me these wonderful babies even though I almost lost you. I don't know what I will do without you. Saranghae Minnie.

Saranghae oppa but pali! I want to go home! You whinned

On the ride home you were feeling a bit dizzy and feel asleep. Your doctor told you to have plenty of sleep because you just gave birth to the babies so you might feel a little bit of headache.

Luhan just stared at your face smiling because he knew he would get to take care of you again. He was really thankful to know that your alive and not dead.

Once you and Luhan got home with Minhee and Taehyun, Luhan asked two of the maids (yes the both of you have maids) to carry Minhee and Taehyun inside while Luhan carry you inside.

Luhan gently placed of you on the bed and went out to room to put Taehyun and Minhee in their rooms. It was only 1 PM and Luhan didn't know what to do but play with the babies.

Minhee and Taehyun this is your daddy. I'm handsome right? Minhee do you know your brother Taehyun is going to be as handsome as me. He is your big oppa. Your his dongsang so be nice to him.

Taehyun you have to be responsible and take care of your little dongsang araseo. Don't let anyone break your younger sisters heart. If the boys beat their heart beat them up. I'm counting on you. Luhan said to Taehyun jokingly

Hmmmmmm. You said

Oh honey your awake. I was just talking to Taehyun and Minhee.

Well I can see that ahaha. You said and almost feel down because of your dizziness.

Honey are you alright!? Are you hurt?

Ani, I'm fine. I'm just a bit dizzy.

Luhan put Taehyun and Minhee in there cribs and carried you into the room.

Oppa put me down! I'm not tired, I'm feeling better then always. You said but groan

What's up? Why are you groaning?

My head just hurts but I am not tired oppa. Please put me down now, I don't want to sleep since that's what I do at the hospital.

Keep being stubborn and I'll kiss you no stop. Luhan warned you

Araseo!

Luhan placed you on the bed putting the covers on you but you removed the blanket and was about to stand up until Luhan kissed you right away.

Oppa!!! S.....Stop!!! You said and pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter