Chapter 9

It all began because of that damn video!

Changjo’s POV

I woke up from the intense sunlight shining in through the thin curtain. I stretched myself and turn myself around, expecting him to be there. However, the space beside me was empty. Just then, I heard noises outside. I got up and walked out of our room and saw chunji holding on to plastic bags which I supposed, to contain our lunch. I looked at him walking lifelessly into the kitchen, totally ignorant to my presence. I walked towards him into the kitchen, and back hugged him.

“Honey, where did you go? I didn’t see you the moment I woke up.”

“I-I w-went to…to the shopping mall to buy food.” He tensed up at first when I hugged him, but immediately relaxed when he heard my voice. However, the way he speaks is very obvious that he was lying.

“yah. Why did you lie? Hmm?”

“I-I didn’t.”

“yah, I know you more than yourself. Tell me honestly. Where did you go? See him again. Right?”

“…”

I turned him around to face me and put my hands on his shoulders. The moment I turned him around, I can see that he

had just cried. His eyes were so red and puffy. I felt my heart ached.

“chunji. Why? Why can’t you just leave him alone and forget about revenging?”

 

Chunji’s pov

 

“I-I can’t. Changjo, you said you know me more than I do. So you should understand that the harm he had caused in my life is very deep and I can’t just forget about it. It’s too painful. Every time I went to stalk him, I always recalled what had he done to my family. Changjo, you know very well that I love my dad a lot. Right? Besides you, he was the only person on earth that had really loved me from the bottom of the heart. And he.. he.. he just killed my dad.”

“chunji, he didn’t mean it. He was drunk that day and didn’t even know he was the reason why your dad was in the hospital. Besides, he did pay for your dad’s hospital fees didn’t he?”

“that’s his fault! Who asked him to drive after drinking? An-and it was his job to pay for my dad’s hospital fees! He was responsible for my dad’s death and my life! But yet he didn’t finish paying! He left my dad alone and made the doctors to chase my dad out of the hospital and in the end my dad dies. HE IS THE REASON WHY MY DAD DIES!””

“Since you hate him so much, why did you stead with him?”

“Be-because I want him to have a taste of losing something that is very precious to him! I know that he has a company and if he lose it, he will definitely go insane! And that is what I want when I get close to him. However, not only did he not allow me to enter his company, he also did not give me money at all. Whenever I go shopping, he always follow me like a dog and pay everything, not allowing me touch his money at all.”

“That’s why u leaves him? Because you can’t get a revenge without being able to get close to his company or money?”

“…”

Changjo sighed and wiped of my tears. Just then I realized I was crying.

“So what do you intend to do now?”

I smirked.

“I know that he has this small little boyfriend that he loved. I’m gonna make him lose him and then I will have my revenge.”

“chunji, no. don’t kill anyone. Please, I beg you. Stop it. You are going to just hurt yourself even more.”

I take a look at changjo and realized that he was crying as well. I wiped off his tears.

“chunji, promise me. Stop it.”

“…”

“Please.”

“Fine.”

Changjo sighed and smiled. How I love his smile. I’m sorry changjo I can’t promise you to stop. I promise I will not kill. But that doesn’t mean I won’t let that jerk lose his little boyfriend. I need to revenge for my dad.

 

 

 

 

Revenge.

****************************************************************************

I know i took really loooong to upload this chapter. im sorry ><

but i lost this chapter and need to rewrite the chpter.

worst of all, i dont have any idea about what to write so i just wrote this ky chap.

hope you guys will continue to support me.

Please comment >< 

im quite upset recently because of my family problem ;;

i hope everything will just pass by quickly so i dont have to act anymore. :(

please continue to support me. 

Once again, thanks everyone and please help support 'Entertain Us' :)