Chapter 12

It all began because of that damn video!

no one pov

"woah… i'm so tired!" L.joe said as he stretched his hands up in the air.
"me too." hongki said as he massaged his left shoulder using his right hand. 
"today is so boring… meeting and meetings. don't even wanna hear that bald head man talking about that stupid project."
"yeah.. me too."
"hais.. i think i should leave now. its almost 6 pm. i think ricky is waiting for me to have dinner." L.joe said as he glanced at his watch.
"aww… so sweet~" hongki teased
"thanks. you have worked hard."
"now you know."
"haha" L.joe laughed as he walked out of the office, anticipating to have his personal time with ricky.

20 minutes alter~

"aish.. stupid jam. hold me for that 45 minutes!" L.joe complained and he closed his car's door and pressed the door bell.
no one opened the door. 
he pressed again.
still no response.
"aish.. what is he doing?" L.joe took out his key from his pocket, feeling abit anxious.
"yah! ricky!" L.joe opened the door wide and shouted. there are still no response.
L.joe walked around the whole house but there no one at home.
"don't tell me.." he ran up to his room and opened the wardrobe. there are no sign of ricky's clothes and belongings. 
"he's gone… ricky ah where are you!!!"
L.joe said as he get more and more worried, plus he was angry and sad too.
"he also left… everyone left…"
L.joe squat down in front of the main door where ricky had once squatted there too, and stared to cry out loud. he was so heart broken. the ones that he had loved had left him. first are his parents who left him alone in korea to oregon. second was chunji. and now… ricky.
he admitted that he had fallen in love with ricky. ever since he first saw ricky that night in the club, he had liked him. he couldn't forget ricky's appearance, his cute bubbly face, his attitude towards him, and the memories with him. he couldn't forget that.. his heart pained even worst than that time when he broke up with chunji. 
"ricky ah!!!!!!!" L.joe screamed, as tears started rolling down his cheeks.
"why, why must you leave me? i thought you wouldn't… why? where are you, where are you?"
he went to the kitchen and took out 3 bottles of beer.
he kept on drinking until he was finally drunk. 
he was in a terrible state.
his shirt is not buttoned up properly, tie was somewhere around on the floor, his hair was very messy, his face was as red as tomato and his mouth kept muttering"ricky where are you."
he kept dialing ricky's phone but no one picked up. 
and that night, he fell asleep at the counter bar.

 

 

**********************************************************************

guys, i think im gonna tell u a bad new... this story is coming to the end soon.. i will try to make it longer, but again, no promises okay? ;)

and i had a very big problem... i can't continue my the other story *sobs*

should i give up?

btw, hope u guys will continue to support this story till the end and don't forget to comment okays? 

luv ya :)