Chapter 1

It all began because of that damn video!

No one's POV...

 

"There is another transaction this Saturday... This time round the drugs are more expensive which means it can help you minus away a greater amount from the money your father owed me and also means you cannot lose it. Or not.. You have to pay for it. And.. The guy will be wearing yellow top and blue shorts and a pair of very nerd specs." The older man said.

"neh. " Ricky replied.

 

Ricky POV..

 

So I was in that damn club again... I really hate this place.. It is so noisy and messy. But It was rather a good place to have the drug transaction.. Its dim here, although we can still see quite clearly, but everyone will be busy drinking and dancing and no one will pay any notice on other people. I noticed a guy with a nerd spec, wearing a yellow top and a pair of blue shorts the moment I stepped into the club. *matches what boss described perfectly* I walked towards him, and used my usual method, molesting him, asking him random questions, also trying to ensure it was him, so that if any people noticed us won't suspect us. Then I sneakily take out the zip-block bag and put into the guy's pocket.

After that, I whispered a" mission completed" and walked out as innocently as possible.

 

L.joe POV

 

I am so heartbroken. How could he be with me only because of money? And he still loved changjo than me.. Why!!! I loved him more than me.. Why must he only loved my money? I gulped down the cup of whiskey in my hands.

Suddenly, I noticed a baby-faced guy. He was acting weirdly.. As in he was molesting the other guy.. Wait, molesting?! Oh interesting.. I decided to take down everything using my camera. Out of the sudden, the baby-faced guy took out a zip-block bag. Due to curiosity, I zoomed in to the zip-block bag and it was clearly shown that there were tablets inside which are obviously drugs.. Eh? Drugs? An evil idea popped out in my mind. When I saw the baby-faced guy whispered something to the other guy and walked out innocently, I quickly paused the video and make sure I saved it well. I squeezed through the crowd of people at the dancing floor and made my way towards him. When he was about to exit the club, i grabbed his left wrist and dragged him out forcefully towards the car park, then towards my car. I opened the front seat's door and shoved him inside, then I walked towards the driver seat and sat inside the car as well.

 

Ricky's POV

 

I was so impressed with myself that I completed my job without being noticed. When I was about to leave the club, a blonde hair guy sudden grabbed my wrist, dragged me towards the car park, then finally, infront of a blue coloured normal car. I kept struggling throughout, but to no avail. He was so damn strong. He shoved me inside the car and went to the driver's seat and sat beside me. I saw him smirked when I stared at him with fear. Wtf is he going to do to me!!!

 

L.joe POV

 

I chuckled when I saw him shivering and staring at me with fear. I caressed his jawline using my left hand and asked,

" what is your name, pretty?"

 

Ricky POV

 

Wth!!! He called me pretty?! I was very angry and realised that my face had involuntarily blushed. I started to feel even more nervous.

"ri...Ricky." I managed to say, stuttering.

 

L.joe POV

 

 Aw.. He was so cute when he is blushing!! I decided to a little more.

"Ricky, I am l.joe.. Nice to meet you. You have a very cute face, you know?" he blushed even harder..

"th...thank you" he stuttered again.

"why did you drag me here?" he asked. He didn't know that he was being caught did he? I gave him a smirk, then I reached out to my pocket and took out my camera. I showed him the video.

After watching the video, he dropped his jaw.

"be careful that a fly might make its way in." I teased.

He quickly came back to reality and closed his mouth almost immediately when I . urgh.. He is making me crazy with his cute reaction!!!

 

Ricky POV

He showed me a video. OMG!! He caught me! ... What can I do? I opened my mouth wide. I kept thinking back, trying to figure out how he managed to take this down in his camera. I did made a lot of precautions..

"be careful that a fly might make its way in" he teased. I came back to reality and quickly closed my mouth. I sensed that he was chuckling.

"how... Did you get this?" I was very nervous. I am afraid I might go into the jail.

"I was so obsessed with your "molesting" actions that I decided to take down the moment, when I accidentally caught something interesting" he replied, still laughing.

"I am sorry... Ca… Can You.. Pl...please... Do...don't Inform the police? I... I am wil...ling to do any..thing.. Please." I realised that I was stuttering. Wtf... He made me so embarrassed.

 

L.joe POV

 

"please" he begged me.

Omg.. He looked so cute even when he is feeling nervous.

"why sorry?" I looked at him with my left eyebrows lifted up.

"I.... I don't know." be was facing Down. I chuckled in my head.

"are you willing to do anything?" I saw him nod his head eagerly.

I laughed evilly in my head.

"then be my girlfriend." I saw him stared at me with a shocked expression.

His mouth opened wide again. I pushed his jaw up, closing up the gap in between his lips.

" but.... I am a guy."" I know. But because I wanna be the one controlling you, so you have to be the female one. Too bad~" I showed him a sarcastic smile. I saw him hesitated awhile before blurting out a

" I don't want" from his lips. I lifted my right eyebrow this time. I looked straight into his eyes, showing him a glare.

"i see.. I shall give you a night to think over should I? Since it was a hard decision to make." he nodded with agreement.

"so now, get your off my car." I started my car's engine, while he obediently moved his off my car.

I drove my car pass him, leaving him standing there dumbfounded.

 

Ricky POV

 

Wtf!! He wants me to be his GIRLFRIEND?! Omg! I don't want!!! But if I don't, I will be jailed.

"so now, get your of my car now." these few words kept bugging my head when i was in my way to Niel hyung's house. wtf.. Who does he think he was? Ugh!!!

 

**********

yeah, this is the first chapter.. hope you will like it and sorry if i had disappoint you. please forgive me for all the grammactical or any errors in the story. THANKS!!!! :D