Chapter 2

It all began because of that damn video!

No one Pov.
10 Minutes later.
' Wow........i must miss that idiot too much that i didnt even know i reached Niel hyung house....' Ricky thought sacarstically.
Ricky then sighed and just went to knock on the door. Waiting for Niel to open the door, Ricky mind began to dream off again.
' should i accept?? what if Niel hyung say i should agree?? can i ??? I wonder what gonna happen if i agree........ Have hugs?? Have kiss?? Have .......se- OH MY FREAKING GOD, Ricky stop thinking about nosense things!!!'
" Ricky, can you hear me??"
"of course i can hear you!! i am not deaf. anyway stop disturbing me!! can't you see am having an important discussion here with my brain!!"
"ricky, ricky!"
"shut the hell u-"
BAM!!!!!

" Ouch!!!!! What the hell?!?!? who dare to hit me!!!???". Ricky shouted facing up only to see himself facing Niel.

When Ricky saw it is Niel who whack his head, he gave out a small stuttered.
" Ha.Ha. H-Hyung wh-what are u doing here??" Ricky asked.
" Ricky, are u okay?? Are your brain working?? Shouldn't i be the one asking why you are infront of my house?? And also, you are blushing!!!! it's so creepy. Are you sure you are not sick?? "
Niel asked, eyeing Ricky suspiciously.
"Oh yeah, Hyung. I-I need to talk to you.." Ricky said looking down.
Niel nodded, still suspicious of Ricky's behaviour

He let Ricky get into his house before closing the door.
Ricky find his way to Niel's living room and settled down.

Ricky pov.

I cant ing believe Hyung saw me daydreaming and worst still, blushing!! It must have been so embarrassed!!
" So....... "
I look up to see Niel hyung walking to me. Niel hyung settled himself on the oppsite couch of mine, facing me. He is staring at me like it's gonna burn a hole through me. I swear if look can kill, I must have been bleeding on the floor now.
" So, are you gonna tell me what happened?"

I look at Niel hyung debating whether to tell Niel hyung about what happened.
" I.....i......hyung....it.....erm...... " I keep stuttering. oh my god i am so freaking obvious. . .
" Yoo Chang Hyun, you better not lie to me, if you don't want your to be cut down. "
I gulp down my saliva. When Niel hyung say my real name, it means he wasn't joking. Cutting down my . No way. Hyung, why are u so scary T.T
I look up still struggling on whether to tell a not. But recalling my past, I remember that whenever i get into problem, Niel hyung always gave me advice. And that it always works.
Yeah. i should tell Niel hyung. I trust Niel hyung.
" Niel hyung , actually......." 
And I told Niel everything that happened from the begining to the end not even daring to miss a single thing if i doesn't want to get my precious being cut down.
*it must hurt a lot*

Niel hyung seem to be in a very serious and in deep thought when i finish telling my story.
After what seem like a few hours to me when in fact only a few minutes, Niel hyung gave me a replied.
" Ricky-ah.... i think you should accept...... " Niel hyung said.
I look at him as if he is joking. But nope, he is damn serious.
" Hyung, but why?? " I found myself asking this question.
" Ricky, I know it difficult for you to accept a person you just met as your partner. But think, Ricky, If you dont accept, You gonna get into jail. I cant allow that to happen to you. I am your Hyung. I am supposed to protect you…."
" Hyung........."

" Sorry, Ricky......." Niel hyung apologize hiding his face in his palm.
" I understand, Hyung. i will accept him....." I said and stand up. determine is on my face.
" Ricky........" Niel hyung said almost crying.
" Hyung, Dont worry. you are right! what if i went to jail, Hyung, you will be worried for me right?" I said looking at Hyung hoping he would nod.
And Niel hyung did. He gave me a very warm smile at me and nodded.
I smile at Hyung and hug him and He hugged back.
After that, i let go.
" Okay so i guess my problem is solved. Hyung thank you. And hyung can i stay here??" I asked giving him my best puppy eyes that no one ever resist. Niel hyung nodded and I hopped towards the staircase.
Before that, i turned back.
I wanna comfirm something.
" Hyung, will you still be my Hyung if i change?? Will you still love me as a dongsaeng?? " I asked looking at Niel hyung.
" Ricky, Dont worry. Even if you become bad, i would still be your hyung. and i will forever be your hyung until you doesn't want me as your hyung. " Niel said.
Ricky nodded happily.
" Hyung, Thanks for always being there for me ! "
" isnt that what friend and hyung are for??"
And with that, I skipped happily up the stairs and into one of the room.
'Ricky, i hope you would be able to find ur happiness in that man arm. Ricky, Fighting!!' Niel thought.to himself before closing the light and went up to his room.
Soon , silence fall into the world.
And shall tomorrow reveal itself.

NextMorning~~ (It was a Sunday ^.^)

No one pov.

Ricky wake up and groan. He still remember his word with his Niel hyung yesterday. Ricky took a bath and went down to have breakfast with Niel.

After the Breakfast, Ricky went to his boss. While doing his job his boss gave him, Time ticked by and soon , the time to meet the man yesterday is gonna arrive.
Ricky excused himself for the rest of the night and his boss seeing how hardworking Ricky was and decided to let Ricky off.
Ricky quickly pack his things and walk towards the club he went yesterday.
And Ricky have found his way to where their meeting place is supposed to be.
When Ricky reach there , there is a car. He assumed it belong to the guy he met yesterday.
Except it blue in colour when he is close enough to see.
" 59 Seconds. U are just in time." 
A voice came out.
It cause Ricky to jolted up clutching to his chest as if it's gonna explode.
So , are u gonna accept or reject??" 
The man spoke again.
Ricky hesitated.
" i dont have time for you, reply me now!!" That guy shouted again.
Ricky flinched from the voice .
" i...... i accept..." Ricky mumbled.
" i cant ing hear u!"
" i accept......" Ricky said a bit louder this time.
" Speak up, !!!"
" I SAY I ACCEPT, ING BASTARD!!!!!" Ricky shouted angrily.
" Hm.......Nice answer. Now get into the car. We are going to your house now. You are gonna live with me from now on.

And also it's L.Joe for u, Not ing bastard. " And with that L.Joe got into the car.

 

 

Ricky sighed and just stood there.
" I am not gonna wait for u the whole day. Get ur inside now!!!" L.joe shouted.
Ricky quickly got into the car and L.joe started to drive.
' I wonder if i have done the right thing..... ' Ricky thought.

 

 

*********

Yay!! so this is chapter 2! hope you will like it!!! Muah! byeee!! heehee XD