Link:)

It all began because of that damn video!

Chapter 10

 

Ricky POV

 

Waaaaaaahh finally we are home!!!! I'm so freaking tired despite the long sleep on the plane. Shall go and sleep again keke.

"yah! where are you going?" He shouted at me.

"Going to sleep. can't see?"

"who said u can go and sleep? u forget our promise is it?"

What promise? i have never promised anything! don't tell me.. noooo my ity is for my husband!! we are not married yet!!!

*smack!* 

"Ouch what the !" i  shouted when he smacked me on the head HARD.

"stop day dreaming and thinking about sick things. i'm not gonna deflower u….yet. Now, go and practice wearing the heels." he smirked

THAT FACE!!! Herh! u remember that ljoe. HMPH!

i stomped away to my room to get that damn heels and stomped back down to the living room, standing in front of him.

"wear that heels."

i did as what i was told.

"walk there and grab the book."

i stumbled there. i almost fall but i hold on to the table and steadied myself.

"faster! walk back!"

i glared at him, but obeyed him.

"put the book on top of your head and balanced yourself. then walk towards the kitchen, touch the refrigerator and walk back. DO NOT USE YOUR HAND TO TOUCH THE BOOK. if the book fell, walk back and start all over again. got it?"

why is he suddenly so serious?

i nodded and did as what i was told. he suddenly look so serious and to be honest, I'm scared of this side of him.

I started off quite well, but i because the book almost fell off and when i tried to balance myself, i accidentally fall. 

"OUCH!" i screamed. when i fell, i felt a sharp pain on my right foot.

"CHUNJI!" 

WHAT?

he ran to me. 

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

"yea… I'm not dead yet."

"STOP PLAYING! DID U SPRAINED IT?!"

What's wrong with him? why is he shouting at me? its supposed to be me cursing at him but why was he the one angry?

he carried me bride style and into my room and lay me down on bed. when he was about to walk away, i grabbed his hand.

"where are u going?"

"getting first aid." he said and pushed my hand away.

 

  • 5 mins later -

he finally returned. 

"aish, why is the first aid in the cupboard, i almost can't find it." he mumbled.

he grabbed my leg and put on his lap. 

he stared at my ankle for a very long time.

"L…ljoe?"

"i'm sorry."

"huh?" 

" for forcing you to practice wearing the damn heels even though you were tired. i'm sorry for causing you to sprained your ankle."

"ouhhh.. its okay. ljoe, who is chunji?" i asked as he applied the medication on my ankle.

"no one."

"but-"

he glared at me.

"woah woah okay i got it. stop glaring at me. u don't look cute like that u know?"

he widened his eyes. i just confessed that i find him cute. i blushed madly. he smiled when he saw me blushing. okay, at least i made him smile.

After he applied the medication on my ankle, he put me to sleep. 

 

Ljoe POV

 

.

Ricky's cuteness reminds me of him. i became so fed up with myself and i vent my anger at him and even cause him to sprain his ankle. aish what's wrong lee byunghyun (his real name just in case you didn't know) !!! 

hais… i ruffled my hair and walked out of his room. before i close the door, his peaceful face when he sleep makes me felt so damn guilty. 

 

i even called him chunji… whats wrong with me???

 

-That night, Ljoe slept at ricky's room, just in case ricky need to got to the toilet in the middle of the night-

 

 

 

************************************************************************

IM  SO SO SO SORRYYY!!

Im not gonna lie to you. to be honest, i forgot about this story ><

this cahp is just a very short one that i creat last 30 mins because i find that the next chap and the previous chap that i wrote doesnt link.

once again, i really would appreciate if you guys could comment and tell me how's the story becaus im kind of feeling so inconfident about this story..

THANK YOU SO MUCHH I LUB U ALL :)