Chapter 14

It all began because of that damn video!

ricky pov

aish.. it's school day. i really don't wanna go to school. i totally have no mood. i am afraid that he might find me in school.
i walked cautiously to school with niel hyung, afraid that he might be somewhere to catch me back.
"what's wrong with you? you looked like a detective"
"er… n-nothing!" niel hyung's words feels like a huge rock throwing against my face. am i that obvious?
"u better be.. or not.." he leaned towards me and i guess he is going to say he will chop of my .
"walk faster! or not we will be late for school!" i quickly escaped.
as i was running with niel hyung chasing behind, a person suddenly grabbed my wrist.
"ah!!!" i screamed
"ah!!!" he screamed as well and we both raised up both of our hands(like surrendering) and stared at each other.
"y-you" i finally said after recovering from my shock.
"where did you go? i was searching for you do you know that?"
"let go of me!"
"why do you leave me?"
"because you lied to me! you hurt someone and i am afraid i might ended up like him too!"

 

 

L.joe's pov

i have finally found him. running with a guy chasing after him. jealousy filled my mind and i quickly grabbed his wrist. he screamed and made me so frightened that i screamed along as well. 
his attitude towards me was weird. he wanted to escape from me. i asked him several questions and he replied me with answers that i don't understand. he said i have hurt someone.
"him? who?" 
"chunji."
"that bastard? what did he say to you!"
"he said he was your ex-girlfriend! you lied to me!"
"i'm sorry. but.."
"but what! you shouldn't have lied to me no matter what!"
"i'm sorry. that bastard had hurt me too much that i don't wanna talk about him! thats y i-"
"stop lying! you are the one who hurt him! stop pushing all the blame to him!"
"i hurt him? you must be kidding."
"you are kidding! you are the one who dumped him up in a hill and almost killed a life! how could you be so cruel!"
"when did i even do that!"
"stop lying!!!!!!"
he pushed me and ran away. the guy who was chasing after him glared at me.
"so you are L.joe?"
"yeah, who are you?" i glared at him as well.
"ricky's good brother. i regret advising him to stead with you. you are such a bastard."
"what-"
"ricky ah!" he ignored me and ran after ricky.
when did i dumped that bastard? what the hell did that bastard say?
i got up my car and drove to that bastard's house. i knocked on his door but there was no response.
i then drove to my office with frustration.
when i arrived at the office, my face was emotionless. i didn't know which emotion i should give. angry about that bastard? sad about ricky's leave? happy that i see him again? i really have no idea.
hongki saw me and asked, "L.joe are you alright?"
"no" that's the only thing that i can say.
for the whole day, i have no mood for anything. i am not able to focus. i kept staring into spaces.

 

 

Ricky's pov

my face was emotionless when i enter the school. i don't know why. am i angry because he lied? or sad because i couldn't see him anymore? or happy that i saw him this morning? i really don't know.
i walked and walked without looking my direction that i nearly banged onto the wall. luckily niel hyung mange to pull my bag that stopped me in time.
"ricky ah, watch where you are going. i might not be with you all the time." 
"sorry hyung" i was so embarrassed.

in class~

"why did he keep denying? why? why? why?…"
bang!
"ah!" i screamed as i heard a loud bang. i looked up and saw miss kim staring at me through her black specs. 
"yoo chang hyun(his real name)! please pay attention and stop day dreaming about your lover!"
h-how did she know that?
"stay back after school to clean up as punishment!"
"aish.. ok!"
"are you ok? still thinking about this morning?" niel hyung tapped my shoulder from behind.
"yeah.. i'm ok"
"sorry i can't accompany you this afternoon. i need to meet my brother."
"it's ok. i can do it myself."
"stop talking!" miss kim shouted from in front.
"i- i'm sorry!" niel hyung shouted and heaved a sigh of relieve when miss kim didnt say anything or asked him to stay back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

********************************************

Sorry for the long wait ;;

 

to compensate you guys im updating two chapter in a go :D

 

hope you guys wont leave me ;;