Chapter 7

It all began because of that damn video!

The next day morning~ 
l.joe was still asleep like a pig. Seems like he was being worn out during the meeting. 
Ricky was awake, and decided to wake him up. He shakes him, shouts at him and even kicked him, but he was to no avail. He suddenly had an evil plot. He sat on l.joe's stomach and the poor guy below opened his eyes widely. 
" ya! What are you doing?!" He glared at the guy sitting on top of him that has his arm crossed and lips pouted. Ricky was starting to get a bit afraid of l.joe.
"Ju...just wanna ask you to go have a walk with me to explore here. I am bored. " 
"ok, get off of me first." 
" really? Where are we gonna go?" Ricky seems to have ignored what l.joe had requested and only heard the word 'ok'. 
"Get away" 
"hmm... Garden? So we can have an ice cream.. Yum!" 
"I said get away before you will regret." L.joe was pissed off. 
" or we can go to the playground and play the swing? And buy an Ice cream too! Yum!"
"Stop with your ice cream. Get off."
" or we go catch a movie-hahhahaah" l.joe started tickling Ricky and Ricky fell flat on the bed. Now l.joe was on top. "I told you that you will regret." Ricky gulped. They are only a Few inches away and l.joe wasn't wearing anything except for his boxer. "I'm so..sorry" l.joe kissed Ricky hard but passionately and cut off Ricky's words. L.joe and nibbled Ricky's lips. Ricky moan and then parted his lips. l.joe quickly shoved his tongue inside. he didnt waste anytime and explored Ricky's mouth. They continued with their make out session for a couple of minutes before l.joe stopped and made ricky pushed his head up, trying to touch l.joe's lips using his lips. l.Joe chuckled and said,"this is your punishment." L.joe winked and walked into the toilet, leaving the younger there dumbfounded and blushing.

After an hour or so, l.joe was prepared to leave the room. The couple walked out of the room happily.
" where are we going?" 
" where you wanna go baby?"
"hmm..amusement park!" Ricky replied, pointing his hand out of the window beside the lobby. L.joe gulped. He was afraid of what he is going to encounter soon, the roller coaster.
"Let's go catch a movie."
"No, I want to go there" Ricky started jumping up and down, while pointing out of the window and pouting his lips like a 3 years old kid. 
"No."
"Pweease"
L.joe couldn't resist the cute little Ricky. 
"Alright then."
"Yeah!"

And so, the couple went to the theme park. When they first entered the theme park, l.joe felt hungry and went to the enchanted garden restaurant to have their breakfast. Ricky protested at first, as he wanted to go and play first. However, l.joe was not in a good mood so Ricky decided not to make him angry further more. 
They ordered their food, and when they are about to finish their food, a Micky mouse approached them. "Oh, hi Mickey!" Ricky shouted. The Micky mouse raised his right hand and they had a hi-five. "Cute." l.joe mumbered and smiled. A girl standing beside Micky told Ricky that Micky wanted to take a photo with them. Hence, l.joe and Ricky took a photo with mickey. 
After food, the couple walked out of the restaurant. " I wanna go for rides~" Ricky said excitedly. L.joe's face turned green. Ricky walked towards the tomorrow land with l.joe walking behind slowly. "I wanna try out this~" Ricky said, pointing towards the buzz lightyear astro blasters.
"No."
"Why~" Ricky whined.
"I don't want to."
"You are scared?"
"..."
"Oh you are scared! Don't be scared, come on!"
Ricky pulled l.joe forcefully. L.joe hold onto Ricky's hand tightly. He was VERY scared. "Don't worry. I am here." Ricky said, trying to soothe l.joe. He became manlier when saying that. Soon, it was their turn. They got a mission and they shot down many bad guys. After the game, l.joe was pale. However, Ricky doesn't care about l.joe he pulled l.joe towards the space mountain where they sat the roller coaster in the dark. After that, l.joe was like a price of sheet and he became puking. Ricky gave him his sympathy and stop sitting the rides. He pulled l.joe to somewhere else. "N0...no more! I am feeling sick!"
"I know, we are going to watch a performance." 
"Ok"
The couple went to the golden Mickeys. Throughout the whole performance, it was in Cantonese. Ricky didn't understand a single thing. However, l.joe enjoyed himself since he an understand through the English translations. "What is he talking about?" 
"Shut up, I am reading."
"But..."
L.joe put is hand on Ricky's mouth and Ricky kept on struggling.

After the show, the couple walked out and then they had their lunch at the crystal lotus restaurant where they eat all the cute little food of chicken littles and other characters. 
After that, they went out to watch all the characters at the Disney parades. Soon, it was night time. The amusement park put out a firework. L.joe hold on to Ricky's hand tightly. Under the moonlight and the romantic atmosphere, the couple had their wonderful day and went back to the hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

**********************************************************

Helloooooo!!! 

Sorry for making you guys wait for sooooo long >.<

I'm kind of stuck for this story so pwease bear with me okai?

Believe me... i tried my best for this and even went to research on the disneyland.. (even thoough it kind of failed ;;)

Because i have never been to a disneyland before haha XD

Thanks for subscribing and supporting me!!! 

I lub you!! MUAh :*

OH! And i created another fic so if u have the time, please check it out ;)

but i might need some time for that since i have only written one chap till now sorreh haha 

THANKS!!!!