Chapter 13

It all began because of that damn video!

Rickys's pov

the sunlight was so intense that i couldn't sleep any further more. my eyes were swollen as i have cried too much yesterday. i missed him so much. but i couldn't go back. i am afraid he might leave me alone.
i heard noises downstairs and decided to go down to take a look. when i opened the door and peeked through, i saw a figure that is very familiar. who is that?
i eavesdrop them and i heard the man said" bro,don't worry. it's not your fault. you didn't know that guy which your friend date with very well, of course you would advice him to date him. if not, your friend might end up in the jail.".
"but hyung…"
"it's ok my bro, don't worry. if they have fallen in love with each other, they will get back to each other very soon."
bro? oh so the guy was niel's hyung
i opened the door and walked down the stairs, prepared to greet niel hyung's hung when the man turned around and when i finally get to see his face clearly, i dropped my jaw.
"b…boss?" is all i could manange to say. i was so damn shocked.
"r..ricky?" he was surprised too, the way i saw his expression. we stared at each other for awhile.
"oh? you guys know each other?" niel hyung interrupted.
"yeah. he was the boss that i had mentioned."
"he was the young man that i had said very brave and filial."
niel hung gave us a 'o' mouth before saying," good, so i don't need to introduce. save my energy. haha" after finishing his sentence, he sat down comfortably on the couch, and so does boss and me.
"so you are niel's best friend?"
"its good brother, hyung."
"oh. i heard niel said that you had encounter relationship problems. care to tell me more about him? i am curious."
"ok. his name is L.joe and he was rich-" i heisted before saying.
"L.joe?!" he cut me before i start talking about how we met.
"yeah, why?" i was rather confused. why did he seemed so surprise?
"erm nothing."
"oh. he caught me during the last dug transaction. and he threatened me to be his girlfriend. he was cool but nice to me though. but yesterday…."
and they listened to me talking about our 'love story'. as i finished talking, i found myself crying. i realized how much i missed him. yesterday i cried myself to sleep. i wonder how am i going to sleep tonight. tomorrow there is school. i don't wanna wake up late like today.

CAP pov
"hush.. don't cry. maybe that chunji was lying?" of course he was lying. that bastard.. it was him who dumped L.joe and he said L.joe dumped him? what was his motive?
i saw ricky crying, and my heart ached. i can imagine how L.joe must have felt now. those who L.joe had loved have left him. he must be very sad now. i guess… maybe i should help. but i don't know what to do… oh, maybe there is a way.
"ok.. i think we shall not talk about it anymore and let you relax alright?"
"ok. thank you" he stopped crying.
" alright. maybe… lets talk about other things."
"boss, may i ask you something?"
"call me CAP. yes you may"
"ok, CAP. why didn't you contact me anymore after that drug transaction?" 
"i tot you have paid me the full exact amount already?"
"huh? when?"
i showed him the text messages.
"but my phone doesn't have these messages. is it…" 
his eyes was filled with tears again. 
*was it Ljoe?*
"i guess it was him." niel, who had been turing his head left and right, looking at us having our conversation, finally spoke up.
"yeah.. it was him." ricky's face was full with tears again.
"hush.. don't cry.. just give yourself sometime ok? you know, that chunji might be lying. just calm down and think. i think you guys might need to meet up sometime to clarify it."
"no! i don't want.. he might ask me be his girlfriend again and then dump me!"
"okok chill. but if you don't, you not know the truth."
"but he will definitely deny it." niel said. this stupid niel. i was over here trying my best to comfort ricky and there was him tring to ruin this whole damn thing. i rolled my eyes on him and he gave me a confused expression.
"alright, just calm down first then decide?"
"ok"
this stupid niel. aish.. i must convince ricky to believe L.joe more than that bastard. i guess i need to speak up for the reason of L.joe and that bastard's broke up