Chapter 3

It all began because of that damn video!

No one's Pov

"so… what is your address?" L.joe asked, breaking through the awkward silence.
"opposite the mall nearest to the club we went just now." Ricky replied, without facing L.joe.

L.joe's Pov

Why doesn't he look at me? I want to see his cute baby face.. *pout*
hmm...let me try again…
"so… are you staying with your family?" i tried asking him..
"no.. my father left me with all his debts for a woman. my mother was dead due to that she was being killed by the anger my father gave her." he said, still not facing me..
"Is the view outside even more handsome then me?" i totally can't hold back my anger.
"what?' he finally looked at me, but with his confused look.
"can't you look at me when i am talking to you?" i said, not able to look at him.
"but you are also not looking at me.." he said, trying to defend himself.
"can't you see that i am driving? if i look at you, we could have died now in an accident." 
" but then how do you know that i am not looking at you when i talk to you?"
"i can sense! stop arguing with me!! or… you are going to pay for the consequences of making me angry~" i said, while giving him a ert smile, but still facing in front.

Ricky's pov

he gave me a ert smile. i quickly wrap my body with my hands, trying to cover and protect myself. yesterday was niel hung.. today was this bastard.. why i am i kept being threatened?! i pouted.
"stop pouting and go get your clothes now. or else…" he leaned forward, his lips only a few inches away from me. 
" i am going to kiss you" i quickly rushed out of the car and into my house.
i took all my necessary items and sat back into his car and he drove off.
"wh..where are we going now?" i felt myself getting nervous.
"home sweet home~" he said.

No one's pov

soon, the couple stopped in front of a big house. 
"wow… your house is huge~!" ricky said, while stretched his arms wide and spun around freely. he accidentally stepped on his leg and felled. suddenly, a person hold on to him. he looked at the person. it was l.joe.
"stop spinning around like a 3 years old child and look where you are going." ricky quickly stood up properly, blushing.
they went into the house, and l.joe lead ricky into his room.
"since we just met, we shouldn't be sharing a room. so, you are going to sleep in the guest room."
"ok. l.joe, may i ask you a question? where is your family?"
"america. sleep well." l.joe replied, while helping ricky, who had just lied down on his bed, to cover the blanket. after that, he switched off the lights and closed the door lightly.

next morning~

l,joe's pov

i walked into his room, staring at him sleeping. he looked so cute and peaceful in his dream. i shook his body to wake him up. 
no reaction.
"fire!!!!" i shouted in his ear. 
he quickly sat up in his bed, and hugged me.
"where is the fire!!! don't leave me alone!!!!"
i burst into laughter.
"yah!! you tricked me!!!" he shouted back at me, feeling embarrassed.
"go*ha* make *ha*breakfast*ha* for me.." i said, still continue laughing.
i saw him pouted and stomped his feet down the stairs and into the kitchen. 

After 15 minutes, he was done with a simple breakfast: ham, bread, milk and slices of cheese.
i finished my breakfast after he finished changing into his school uniform and i drove him to his school.

Ricky's pov

i couldn't imagine myself to have hugged him!!!! oh my goodness!!! it's so embarrassing!!!!
Bam!!!!!
"what the fu-" i shut my mouth up when i saw niel sitting in front of my desk, crossed arms and stared at me fiercely.
"Ricky, i am pissed off.. what the f*k are in your mind? i called you for so many times and you ignored me?!!!" niel hyung shouted.
"i… i am sorry hyung.." i stuttered.
"it's okay, since you talked to me now.. so how are you and you boyfriend?" 
"okay, but i moved to live with him."
"wow cool.. so what did you two did yesterday~" niel hyung said, while wiggling his eyebrows.
"nothing!!!" i shouted, blushing at the same time.
"Ricky, do you know you at lying? did you hug??"
"h…hug? oh yes….. in the morning…" i looked at the ground, afraid of letting niel hyung see my blushing face.
"wow.. so fast. What type of person is he?”
“mysterious jerk.” suddenly, my phone rang. i looked at my phone, and it showed a ' handsome boyfriend ' on the screen. Since when did i gave him my number?
i picked it up. " wait at the gate after school. my friend will go fetch you later." he hung up without allowing me to speak.

L.joe's pov
i just reached my office, and hongki approached me. "l.joe.. there will be a business party next week.. bring your partner along~ i am gonna cross dress my youngmin and bring him along!" he said, then left while skipping.
hmmm… i should bring him along..
i drove my car to youngmin's shop.
i showed him ricky's picture which i took without letting him know. and told them to help me get a party dress for him.
"you gonna cross dress him?" youngmin asked.
"yeah.. and hongki said he will crossdress you too."
youngmin gave me a ' are you kidding me' look. 
i ignored him and looked around the shop.
i picked out a white dress, sandeul picked out a pink dress and kwangmin took out a blue dress. we showed the dress in front of youngmin.
"no.. no.. NO" youngmin shook his head. 
white dress look too plain. this pink dress make him looked weird since he was still a guy after all. this blue dress has no design.. looks boring."
we continued to search. but no matter how many dresses we picked, youngmin just shook his head.
"so what do you want!" i started to get impatient.
"this…" he pointed to a purple dress. it looked simple but elegant.
"so u had decided long ago?!" i shouted at him.
"yeah.." he replied with no sense of guilty.
"what the-" i was cut off by youngmin's finger on my lips.
"faster go and fetch that guy while the rest of us pick the accessories." youngmin said.
"who shall go?" kwangmin interrupted.
they all pointed to sandeul.
"me again?"
"yeah~" the three guys nodded their heads.
"And his name is ricky." i said before sandeul drove off.
Ricky's pov.

i was standing at the gate, waiting for l.joe to come. i have no idea what he was on now. suddenly a white car appeared and a handsome guy wearing sunglasses smiled at me, and said, " hop in, Ricky, l,joe sent me to pick you up." i hopped on to his car, and he drove off.

 

*****************************

yay!! this is chapter 3.. as i say, the new characters are joining! i know its weird to pair up youngmin and hongki, but they are both my biases so yeah.. haha XD 

this time round l.joe is abit naughty~ haha i am writing him as a mysterious 'jerk' so his character will occassionally change from cool to naughty or the other way round. so don't get confuse alrightss? :)

oops i forgot to mention that kwangmin will be joining as well sorry :(

hope this won't disappoints you guys!!

and oh, i wanna thanks badvolkan91 for commenting loves you so muchhh *muah* :D

heehee and thanks for all those who had read this!!!

byeeeee!!!