Chapter 16

It all began because of that damn video!

To: Ljoe

From: Capie hyung

 

Meet me at the usual café that we go at 3pm. Don’t be late. Don’t ask why, just come.

 

 

To: Ricky~

From: Niel hyung

 

Ricky ahh, let’s hang out at the café near our school at 3pm nehh? I’ll wait for you there. Don’t be late okay? I don’t wanna be alone for too long.

 

After sending the messages to the respective people, cap and niel proceed to find a seat near the place where they assume ricky and ljoe will sit. It is currently 2:30 pm.

 

30 minutes later~

Ljoe came in first. Fortunately, he sat at the seat where the brothers hope it would be. They cheered with victory in their mind. Soon after, ricky entered the same café. When the two lover met each other, they froze. Ricky quickly turned his head to run, but ljoe caught him before he exit the café.

“please.. at least let me explain.”

Ricky said nothing, just pushed ljoe’s hand away and walked towards the seat previously taken by ljoe.

“ricky…’

“what”

“I miss you.”

“if you are gonna talk about this, im leaving.”

“O-okok, I will just explain okay? You sit down first.”

Ricky obeyed.

“chunji lied.”

Ricky glared at him.

“im serious!”

“tell me the whole story.”

 

Ljoe pov

So now I have to talk about the story between me and him.

“okay, so I met him a few years back. I met him in the pub that we first met. He approached me that night and we talked. That was when we became friends. Soon, we- no it’s I fell in love with him. Days spent together with him were filled with happiness. However, I made the wrong move to introduce him to my best friend, changjo. While I was away for a business trip, the two of them meet each other every day and even fell in love with each other. You have no idea how heartbroken I was. I almost gave him everything I have, my love, my body and even spend lots of money. I even paid for his father’s hospital fees! But in return, what I did I get? Betrayal. He told me he never loved me. He was just after my money and he loved changjo. That day when we broke up, I went to the pub, I met you. And you should know what happens after that.”

At the end of my story, tears streamed down my cheeks. I knew it. I knew it that I would cry. I really hated crying especially in front of my loved ones as I would appear weak. I looked up at ricky’s face, expecting him to not believe me or just show me a face of sympathy that makes me feel even more weak. However, it was not what I expected. He was crying. But why did he cry?

“r-ricky?” he looked up, eyes red and puffy and he was pouting.

“I’m so sorry, I should have believed you. You are my boyfriend, yet I distrust you and choose to believe chunji. He is so bad! He is a meanie!”

“no its okay, stop crying. Please, ricky, don’t leave me. My parents have left me alone in seoul to Oregon and chunji have left me too. Im really afraid to be abandoned again.” I held on to his hands that is lying on the coffee table.

“no I won’t. ljoe, I will always be with you. But don’t you abandon me too okay?”

“okay. Ricky?”

“yea?”

“I love you.”

“me too, pabo” he blushed. Awww how much I loved his blushing face. He is so adorable.

“so we are together.” He nodded. Finally. i heaved a sigh of relieve and stood up, leading ricky out of the café. I must treat him to good food because no matter what, I was the cause of him being so sad. But before we leave, I raised my right hand and give a sign to cap who was trying their best to hide to show my thanks towards him. He looked shocked. Haha, pabo. Who asked him have to be so tall?

“oh? Niel hyung!” ricky suddenly exclaimed.

niel? Oh wait, isn’t that the guy who was chasing after ricky that day? Suddenly, jealousy grew within me. Ricky released my hand and walked towards them.

“hyungs! Why are you here?”

“yeah, and cap hyung, why are u with him?”

I purposely emphasized ‘him’ to show my unhappiness.

“woah woah woah. Calm down. There’s nothing between me and ricky okay?  Im just his close hyung that’s all. And im cap’s brother, niel. Hey, Don’t glare at me like that. Im the one who helped you guys patch up! ”

“yeah yeah,  sorry okay?”

“that’s better.”

“hyungs! Wanna hang out?”

Pabo ricky, this is supposed to be our date! Why are you inviting them?

 

 

 

 

 

 

************************************

Hellooooo! Guess who's back? Haha me ^.^v 

its been like a month since I updated. I hope you guys still support me XD 

i still can't believe that our dear changjo has dating scandals now. Haha but it's okay, they are gonna get married in future anyways :-)

oh and btw, Did u guys watch the variety show that niel is on recently? It feels so weird seeing them drink alcohol omg XD

I'm a bit not updated as I have to focus more on my studies as this is gonna be my major year so don't laugh at me Heh Heh. 

im soooo looking forward to the solo and unit grp heehee omg changrick ahhhhhh 

I have another 2 more chapter left and im gonna wrap up this story alr DX

I'm sorry but i may not continue on a sequal as i have ran out of ideas :(

maybe i would, but it would definitely be sometime at the year end as i would like to focus more on my major exams this year.. Im really really sorry

and for the question on why i put niel and cap as brothers, my reason is because i wanted to make all six of them kind of link together, like they all knew each other. hence i thought of making them as friends, (ex)lovers and brothers so they are kind of linked by friendship, relationship and kinship. :-)