Chapter 10

It all began because of that damn video!

No one pov

In the morning~

The sun light shines bright at the couple, making L.Joe woke up from the intense light. He looked at his lover sleeping beside him and smiled. *he looked so peaceful* He climbed down the bed and pulled the two curtains together, blocking away the sunlight, so that Ricky wouldn't wake up by the intense light. He went into the bathroom and washed up. When he was about to change into his formal outfit after finish washing about up, he realized he forgot to bring in his shirt. Hence, he came out of the bathroom half with his trousers and was surprised that Ricky had woke up. The younger boy was rubbing his eyes cutely.
"oh you woke up?" l.joe asked without looking at him. 
Ricky stopped rubbing his eyes and said, " yeah, i heard noises from the bathroom so i… ah!!!" Ricky quickly cover his eyes with the pillow when he finally realize that the guy in front of him was standing there half , trying to get his shirt from the wardrobe.
"ahhh!!! what!!" l.joe was kinda frightened by ricky as he screamed along as well, dropping his shirt on the floor. 
"Wear your shirt!!!"
"can't you see i am trying to get my shirt?" L.joe was rather annoyed as he bent down to get hist shirt and wore it.
"I can see. I am just… just shocked."
"what is there to be shocked? It's not like you hadn't seen my body before."
Ricky blushed hardly when he heard what L.joe had said.
*blushing? haha.. shall more*
"yah piggy, where is my morning kiss?" 
"wh..what?" Ricky gave the older man a confused face.
L.joe pout out his lips and closed his eyes. Ricky then hesitantly pecked a L.joe's cheek, blushing madly.
"hahaha!" 
"what?"
"you admitted that you are a piggy!"
"what?! yah!"
L.joe ignored ricky as he buttoned his shirt with laughing his way to the bathroom.
"i was hoping for a kiss on my lips though, piggy!" L.joe purposely teased ricky again.
"yah! stop it!" ricky was damn embarrassed.
"make me breakfast!"
"ok,ok" ricky said as he climbed down the bed and limped his way out of the room.

After 30 minutes~

"give me food! I am hungry!"
"wait awhile can't you? i am preparing!" rick shouted, rather annoyed by the irritating fellow sitting at the dining table. He put the fried eggs onto the plates and served it out. L.joe quickly shoved the ham into his mouth and accidentally choked on it.
"eat slowly. You will choked on it!" ricky said as he pat on L.joes back.
L.joe swallowed his ham before saying, "i have an important meeting to attend and i am going to be late."
"really? then why didn't you mentioned just now?" 
"i don't to pressurize you so i just rush you in the way i used to do."
"but i thought you don't care much about your company and hongki will take good care of it for you?"
"yeah.. but this is rather a major meeting. the company's fate relies on it and if i don't attend it, i can just say bye bye to the company~" L.joe waved his hand when'd he said the words 'bye bye'
"oh… den faster eat or you will be extremely late." 
L.joe quicky shoved the egg into his mouth as ricky took his bag and stand at the door to wait for him. 
"see you tonight! yah, my goodbye kiss?" ricky blushed and pecked at the older's cheek.
Ricky arranged L.joe's tie properly before seeing L.joe to the car. After l.joe had left, Ricky limped his way back into the house, preparing to do the household chores.
Just then, the door bell rang. *he forgot something?*
Ricky opened the door but was surprised that the person in front of the door wasn't L.joe that he was waiting for but instead, it was someone i don't know.
"hello, ricky." chunji said while smiling sweetly.

"ho-how do you know my name?"

"oh i'm actually ljoe's friend. my name is chunji."

chunji? the guy that ljoe mistaken me as yesterday? so  they knew each other. why did ljoe said it was no one when  he was just standing right in front of me now?

"oh chunji, hello. i'm sorry but L.joe had just left for work."
"it's okay, i came here to see you."
"me?" Ricky was confused. 
"yeah. i overheard ljoe and changjo's conversation over the phone last night that you had sprained your ankle. is it alright?" (actually chunji was staring from the outside when ricky fell. i'm sorry i forgot to add this part on the link><"

 

"changjo?" 

"oh, my boyfriend. he is also ljoe's friend"
"oh thanks. yeah, i'm alright. oh ya, don't just stand there. come on in." Ricky opened the door bit wider to let chunji in.
"wow.. it hasn't changed since i left uh?" 
what does he mean?
"oh, let me put the fruits i bought for you into the fridge." 
"oh the kitchen is…" ricky lifted up his right hand to point at the direction of the kitchen but was surprised when chunji just walked the correct way without him saying anything. 

why does he look like he has been here for so many times that he is so familiar with the house?
confusion flood ricky's mind as he limped into the kitchen to help out.
"are you very close to L.joe?"
"yeah. i supposed he didn't mention did he?" 
"no."

they are close. he lied to me.
" haha. i knew it. we are actually couple before you came" 

WHAT?! okay relax, ricky. breathe in, breathe out. (chunji smirked)
"oh? but then why did you all broke up?"
Chunji bit his lips and said, " he dumped me." (acting innocent)
"huh? why?"
"i didn't know. it was our 3rd year anniversary. he said he wanted to bring me to somewhere. he then drove me up a hill and half way through, he stopped and asked me to go and buy a drink for him. but when i wa back, he was gone."
"…" ricky didn't know what to say. he was confused. 
"that time, i really felt like killing myself. my father just left him and he decided to leave me at that time." chunji suddenly cried out loud when he thought of his father.

 

No one's POV 

 

"oops sorry. i didn't mean to make you cry." chunji smirked when he got the reaction that he hoped for from ricky.
"it's okay. oh ya, i heard changjo said you agreed to be in this boy and boy relationship with because of a video?" 

actually chunji witnessed the whole damn thing since the first chapter. he has been stalking ljoe ever since they broke up.
"yeah. you?"
" it's because of my father. he was admitted into hospital an i desperately needed money. L.joe said he will help me with it. but he didn't. and there goes my life of my dad." chunji said while anger flooded in his mind.
"i represent L.joe to say sorry for all the mistakes that he had done."
"no need. its over and i had put them down." chunji smiled as he was happy that ricky's expression was not in good mood. it was the result that he wanted to achieve : ricky leave L.joe
"oh, it's almost lunch now. i should go and meet changjo already."
"aww.. so sweet. "
"yeah. luckily i met him. if its not for him, i wouldn't have survived."
"what do you mean?"
"changjo was at the same hill that day, taking a stroll there. he then found me at the edge of the hill trying to kill myself. as i was so sad, i really wanted to commit suicide. luckily changjo pulled me back and saved me."
"oh. no wonder you guys loved each other so much."
"yeah. got to go, bye." chunji said as the door closed slowly behind him. he smiled happily with satisfaction.

"stupid. who will believe in such lies? haha. ending my life? dump me at the hill? it's me who dumped him. pabo. hahaha" chunji laughed as walked out of the main gate.