Chapter 5

It all began because of that damn video!

Next morning~

L.joe's POV

"yah piggy!! get your fat up! the sun is burning your ! wake up and make breakfast!" i shouted at the sleeping ricky.
"arrasso~" he sat up, while rubbing his eyes cutely, adjusting to the brightness.
"stop acting cute and wake up" i blurted out involuntarily. what did i just say?
he looked at me, confused.
"i…i mean… go make breakfast! i am hungry!!" i shouted while running out of the room.

Rick's POV

did he just called me cute? what's wrong with this guy? i stretched myself and got up to wash my face. after that, i walked down to the kitchen to make breakfast for that hungry . i really hate him man. asking me to make breakfast early in the morning when i can actually sleep more. Urgh!!!!

15 minutes later~

no ones's POV

"where is my food!" l.joe shouted into the kitchen, while taping both his hands and legs on the table and floor like a 3 year old kid.
"here" ricky placed the breakfast in front of him.
"why do you want me to make breakfast for you when you can actually employ a maid to do so?" ricky asked.
" because your breakfasts gave me energy and it is delicious~" l.joe said, while stuffing the ham into his mouth.
he chuckled when he saw ricky blushing.

after ricky got changed into his school uniform, l.joe drove ricky to school, then to his office.
the day for l.joe is boring. there are only meetings and documents awaiting for him.
l.joe got extremely bored when he decided to message ricky.

"what are you doing?"

after a few minutes, ricky replied.

"having lessons of course. what a stupid question -.-"
l.joe chuckled when he found that he is really so stupid. However, he didn’t know that his sudden laughter attracted everbody’s attention to him. when he found out that he had made another stupid action, he cleared his throat.

"shall we pause here for a five minutes break before we continue?" he suggested, trying to cover up his embarrassment.

“ok.” Everyone agreed and they all scurried off the meeting room.

After school~ (sorry I was lazy to continue with that meeting process)

Ricky's POV

i am standing at the gate, waiting for him to arrive. i am so anticipated to the date! it had been awhile since i last went out, since i don't have money. soon, l.joe car was infront of me and i got up.
"where are we going?" i asked, feeling nervous. 
"buy your clothes."
"what?!"
"you clothes . especially this uniform. so nerd."
"but this is an uniform! What can we do about it?"
"that’s why you need to change when you are going out with me."

no one's POV

the couple kept arguing till they reached a shopping mall.
they went into the shopping mall, and went into a shop that sells clothes for uni.  l.joe picked a buttoned top for ricky and showed him.
"NO buttoned shirt." ricky said coldly.
"but it looks formal and nice."
"it’s for you this type of people who goes to work. Not for me, a student. i like casual."
"why is buttoned shirt not suitable for you?"

“just because.”

“why?”

“I thought you said my school uniform is nerdy? Well, its mostly because its buttoned.” Ricky pointed to the buttons of the shirt l.joe was holding.

“so what type do you want?”
"t-shirts ofcourse, " ricky shot him a 'why so stupid?' look.
then ricky picked a t-shirt, with the words " Don't mess with me" and showed l.joe.
"like this." ricky rolled his eyes. “*still need example. omg*
"hmm… good. so that no one would mess with you." l.joe said, nodding his head with agreement.
"these words are for you." ricky said, then chuckled cutely.

After paying for the t-shirts that they decided to buy after many arguments,

"where are we going now?" ricky asked, walking out of the toilet after changing into the t-shirt.
"catch a movie." l.joe replied, while eyeing a y girl.
"where are you looking?" ricky asked, while tracking the direction to where l.joe was staring.
"…" l.joe didn't reply.
"yah!" ricky shouted at l.joe's ear.
"what the !" l.joe shouted back, but immediately shut up when he saw ricky glaring at him.
"stop looking at pretty girls and go to our next destination!"
"sorry." 
" so where the are we going?"
"catch a movie."
"genre?"
"horror."
"no way!"
"o…oh then lets change to comedy?"
"better."

then, with ricky and his arms crossed in front of his chest, the couple walked towards the cinema.

throughout the movie, l.joe was busy laughing the way at the foolishness and the jokes of the characters in the movie. however, ricky, on the other hand, has his cheeks puffed. he was still angry at l.joe.
"is..isn't it funny?" l.joe asked, still laughing.
"nope." ricky said, still puffing his cheeks.
"seriously are you jealous?"
"mwo? oh come on, how would i be jealous?"
"you falled for me, didn't you?"
"oh please. i am just being with you because of that video. i just gets moody."
"ok then."
l.joe and ricky reached their hands into the popcorns together. 
ricky blushed with the touch and quickly withdraw his hands.
after seeing the reaction of his partner, l.joe smirked. *he in lying*. evil idea popped up his mind. 

soon, after the movie had ended.
"let's go to the supermarket." ricky said, not intending to look at his boyfriend.
"for?"
"your house has run out of food. we might starve to death."

in the supermarket~

after ricky went into the house, he bring the groceries he bought before they came home to the kitchen. he started to take all the vegetables out, still with his black face.

Ricky's POV

he looked at other girls!!!!! urgh!!! how can he do this!!! i amhis girlfriend and he looked at other girls when going on a date with me? he made me so angry!!! i want to cry!!! hmf! not gonna talk to him.
throughout the movie, i felt like laughing but i couldn't. i must show that i am angry. he accidentally touched my hand and i felt that it’s so warm. i withdraw my hand out so that i wouldn't show any sense of forgiveness to him. 
when we reached home, i wore my apron and start to prepare dinner for MYSELF. this doesn't want to bring me to eat. i haven't had lunch you know? he didn't know! hmf! Omg i am so angry now. what a stupid date! i promise i won't go out with him ever again!

suddenly. a pair of arms hugged me from behind. my body tensed up. i turned around and saw l.joe resting his head comfortably on my right shoulder.
"what you doing my sweetie~?"
"cooking, obviously. "
"are you still angry?"
"why should i?"
"then why are you so cold towards me?" he pouted.
"moody. how many times you wanna me repeat?"
"i apologise for looking at other girls. i am truly sorry."
i can see that he was getting a bit afraid about me. he was afraid when i gets angry. 
suddenly, he turns me around and pecked my lips.
i stunned. did he just kissed me? oh my god!!! my first kiss!!!
"forgive me? i promise no one gets to attract my attention and kiss anyone except you. alright?" 
"o…k" i stuttered.
"good~ i am hungry~" he whined, like a baby.
"okie~ i will cook now" i chuckled. we looked as if we changed our soul. i was controlling him now. he was like me, always acting cute. woah.. looks like i should get angry often..hm… good idea~

 

 

 

************

oops. sorry this one is kind of a disappointment :(

hope you guys will continue to support us alrightsss?

Thank you^^