chapter 11

It all began because of that damn video!

No one pov

ricky closed the door slowly and leaned his back on the door. he sighed heavily and stared at the ceiling with his teary eyes.

ricky's pov

why must he lie to me? he said that he had nothing to do with chunji and yet chunji said that he was l.joe's ex-girlfriend? who was lying? who, who, who!!!!! urgh!!!

no one pov

ricky grabbed his hair tightly with both of his hands and squat on floor, crying hardly. tears were like running down the opened tap, washing his adorable face into a dry sad face. "wae…" he kept crying in that position of about 5 minutes, as words said by chunji was all over his mind. "will he dump me the way he had dumped chunji when he got sick of me? will i ended up to be like him? i don't want to be alone up in the hill. i don't want.." ricky shook his head as he wiped of his tears and walked towards his room. when he entered the room, he took out his luggage. when he put his luggage on the bed and saw the bed, he was stunned. memories of him and L.joe cuddling each other and quarreling with each other on the bed had gushed up his mind. his tears were about to escape from his eyes but he hold them back and proceed on to pack his things. when he opened up the wardrobe, the first thing he saw was the dress and accessories that L.joe had bought for him. this time round, he couldn't hold back. his tears gushed down his cheeks. he hold onto the dress tightly as he thought of the day when L.joe threw the dress at him and asked him to change, when he walked like a penguin with the pair of heels and days that he practiced wearing the heels until night before he sleep. however, it still didn't stop him from the determination to leave. he quickly wiped of his tears with the back of his hands and packed all his clothes and items, including that dress, into his luggage. after packing, he walked out of the room and saw the bathroom where he first time seeing L.joe walking out of the bathroom half . he remembered the day where L.joe promised to bring him out and they went to the amusement park. his heart aches a lot as he thought about it. he walked down the stairs and saw the kitchen where he and L.joe had sat there to have breakfast every morning. he quickly turned away and saw the main door. when he was about to turn the knob, he thought of that morning where he gave L.joe a goodbye kiss. that was the very last good bye kiss that he had given to L.joe. he turned the knob and look back into the house, saying" good bye" before he left the house and headed towards niel's house.

20 minutes later~

Ricky arrived at Niel's house. he looked as though his soul wasn't with him. he was walking slowly while limping, with dried tears all over his cheeks. he pressed the door bell, and waited patiently for niel to open the door. when niel open the door, niel saw that his best friend was not in a good state. "omo, what happened, ricky? come on in!" niel was very worried.

niel's pov

when i saw that ricky was in this state, i felt very guilty. it must have been L.joe to have hurt him.
"what happened? did you sprained you ankle?"
"yes, i sprained while practising wearing heels for tomorrow's party. but i guess i'm not attending."

"why?"

"today, chunji had came to visit me. he said that he was L..joe's ex-girlfriend. but yesterday when i asked him after he mistaken me as chunji, L.joe said that chunji was no one. he was lying."
"wait what? mistaken you as chunji? why did he lie? but i don't think that is the reason for you to bring such a luggage to my house while crying. so what's the reason for you to leave him?"
"chunji said that there's one day when L.joe said he wanted to bring him out but ended up dumping him up in a hill. i am afraid that he might do that to me someday when he got sick and tired of me."
"he is such a bastard! how could he dump a person up in a hill! i'm sorry ricky, if i hadn't advised you to be with him, you wouldn't have need to encounter this kind of thing." niel looked down.
"it's ok hyung. i am ok. since i have left him, i wouldn't ended up like chunji already."
"yeah you are right. but…" niel heisted.
"what?" ricky looked at up at niel. he was confused why niel looked down.
"if.. could it be the chunji guy who was lying?
"i also hoped so. but he said he had nothing to do with chunji! he was lying! i trust him so much but he still chose not to tell me the truth!"
"okok, chill. i am just saying if. but wouldn't you be happy since you could leave him? since there are no love in between the two of you?"
"i am also not sure. i don't know why but i don't feel happy even though i should be. instead, i feel sad and my heart is in pain. hyung, am i in love?"
"i guess so."
"but… why?"
"i guess after all the days you all had been together, going through ups and downs together, you guys had fallen in love with each other."
"but we are both male."
"ricky, gender doesn't affect love."
"if that's so, then am i supposed to go back?"
"well, you can choose not togo back first to see what's in his mind. if he loved you too, he will definitely be desperate to find you."
"ok. sorry hyung for troubling you. but can i stay here for the time being? i don't want him to find me so fast."
"ok. but my brother would be coming back for about 2 days time."
"oh. you mean the brother that had lived by himself since young?"
"yeah, we hand't seen each other for quite some time. so he will be coming back to stay over a few days."
"ok. good night hyung."
"good night, go and sleep. don't think too much okay?"

 

"okay"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANGO!!!!

Hehe another update cos it's changjo's birthday!!!

huhu.. Time flies past so quickly that all of them have turned into adult. I miss those days where they were so hyper and they still introduce themselves as "emotional teen pop band teen top" I miss those "charisma leader cap, power voice chunji, mischievous rapper ljoe, emotional vocal niel, lovely ricky and dancing boy changjo." 

Time really flies and they are so matured now. I will miss those old days, but I will continue to look forward to their future. I mean like, who wouldn't change?

im gonna look forward to. 23 rd November, not just because it's my bias ljoe's birthday, but because it's my birthday too heehee. Maybe I will update on that day but I won't promise cos I'm afraid I might forget again.  >< once again, happy birthday to our choi jonghyun and please continue to support my story and changjo 's upcoming drama. I hope it's gonna be Daebak!!! 

P.s. Please remember to comment to tell me how you feel about this story okay ? I'm a bit shy, but I really do read all of your comments and appreciate them a lot ^.^ kamsahamnida and I lub uuuuu