A First Meeting...?

Protecting the Heir

The day ends with Baekhyun sighing at the fact that he didn't get to know the mystery girl's name. And he wondered why his friends--specifically Chaneyol, Jongdae and Kyungsoo--were giving him teasing looks.

"Bye Hyung!" The three Maknae's exclaim when they spot Baekhyun leaving the school campus.

He waves back in reply with a smile on his face before deciding that he needed to grab a few things for Home. He walked to the convinent store and perked up at the feeling. "She's here." He whispers as he looks around for any sigh of her.

"Ah!" Whines the familiar voice. "I want those!"

Baekhyun quickly turns to look at two girls debating on what flavor of juice to get.

"Can't we get both?" The girl continues to whine.

"It's punishment for leaving me during the break." Her companion gives her a smirk.

She let's out a groan. "Seriously? Isn't this a bit childish?"

"Hey, hey, hey! EXO isn't childish!"

EXO? He thinks as he decides to grab something in the same aisle. In doing so, however, he accidentally--and I mean it really was NOT on purpose--bumped onto the unnamed female and he felt a spark run through his body.

"I'm sorry!" The girl apologizes as if it was a sin to touch him.

"It's fine." He smiles, although he was having a hard time containing his wide grin. "You're from our school, right?" He settles with that instead of going straight on and asking for her name.

"First EXO minus Baekhyun, and now you get to talk to him too." Kei exclaims and throws her hands in the air animatedly. "I'm getting myself strawberry flavored ice cream."

"I want some!" Jaemi exclaims and was about to follow when Baekhyun grabs for her upper arm. She didn't know how to handle the situation since Kris insisted that she act as if she knows nothing of him. "Yes?"

 

Baekhyun blinks at his sudden boldness; he usually didn't go grabbing people all of a sudden just to ask for their names. Speaking of names. "May I ask for you name?"

"Jaemi." She replies.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun." He extends a hand for her to shake.

I know. She wants to say but bites her tongue. "Nice to meet you."

"It really is." Came his murmured reply.

"Jae!" Exclaims the impatient girl. "You want some or not?"

"Coming!" She exclaims but Baekhyun had yet to let go of her hand. "I need to go."

"Huh? Oh, right." And he reluctantly lets her go. But deep inside there was a panic that was starting to rice. He didn't want her to go; and he didn't want her to say those words. Like he knew something was going to happen if he lets her go. "Bye."

"I'll see you around Baekhyun-ssi."

He blinks at the nostalgic feeling of her saying his name. It felt as if she's called onto him before.

"Who are you, really?" He whispers and stares at them as they pay for their choices.

 

Jaemi wills herself not to look back at him. Even if it's just a peel, she knew that if she'd act familiar with him he'd get suspicious; he was that type of a guy after all.

"You okay?" Kei asks when she hears the girl release a sigh.

Jaemi gives her a smile--though off. "Yea."


Sorry for the short chaper, and a crappy one at that. I'm getting lazy these days since there's nothing fun to do--so I sleep instead. Sorry for the typo. hehe.

BTW!!! Comment!!!!!! =)