A New Student

Protecting the Heir

 

"What is that?" Questions Jaemi as she eyes Kei while eating her breakfast.

At the question, Kei gives her an odd look. "A school uniform," She utters and fixes her collar. "Don't tell me you don't go to school?" She teases.

Her teasing, however was cut short when the girl at the dinning table gave her head a nod.

Kei gapes at the girl who continues to eat casually.

"I've never been to school." She confesses after swallowing her food.

At this nonchalant respond, Kei frowns. "Then you're coming with me."

Jaemi shakes her head. "Too much hurdle."

"And what would you do on a school day then?" she frowns. "How did you solve those Math problems last night then if you haven't been to school?" She quietly adds.

This got Jaemi thinking. "How old does the average human go to school?" She asks.

Kei raises a brow at her choice of words. "If we were talking about high school students, around our age. When college students, higher than our age," She explains. "Why?"

Maybe he's studying college? He is at the right age to be a college student. I'll be able to find him easier if I were to enter school! She thinks.

"Could it be..." Kei trails off, eyeing the girl. "You like someone!" She exclaims.

Jaemi gives her a look. "What?" Is this girl crazy? As much as I like her company, she accuses quite readily. She thinks with a frown.

"Oh my gosh! You like someone! How old is he?"

The girl frowns at the accusation. "He's 20." Yet she answers the question raised.

"A college student perhaps?" Kei squeals. "We should really get you enrolled, maybe he's studying in our University." She beams at the thought.

"Uni...versity?" Jaemi echoes.

"Yea, our school is a University, it offers all levels, from middle school up to college." She explains.

I might see the Heir! She thinks with glee.

"Come on, let's get you changed and enrolled in school!" Kei practically skips to Jaemi as she pulls the girl to her feet. "I'm so excited." She squeals and tugs on her wrist.

Jaemi groans but lets Kei be.

 

"Hey!"  A student bursts through the door, "Have you heard? There's a new student!" Exclaims the random student.

Three males at the back groans at the newly acquired information.

"Please don't be a girl." One of the three whines.

"Don't be ist Sehun."

"Do you want an additional to those who scream bloody murder in your ears everyday, Tao?"

"That's not what I meant, Jongin." Tao sighs. "But that's a good point."

"Let's just hope that if the new student is female, she isn't like them." Jongin utters and nods his head towards a group of girls who were shamelessly ogiling at them. "They give me the creeps." He shivers.

"Let's hope." The two agrees.

As if on cue, they see their Professor with a girl in tow; this caused the three male's to groan.

 

"Alright, settle down." The instructor exclaims, catching everyone's attention. "We'll have an addition to our class, please introduce yourself." He adds.

"Annyonghaseyo," She greets. "Park Jaemi-imnida." She bows her head.

Kei is currently snickering at the side at the girl's last name--they had to make do with addressing each other as cousins since Kei found out at the office that Jaemi didn't have knowledge of her last name. So she tricked her Uncle into thinking that they were related to Jaemi.

Jaemi pouts at her but stops in her tracks as she feels a familiar presence in the room.

"Please take the seat at the back."

She nods her head while silently identifying which part of the room this person is seated.

Her search was cut short once she settles down in her new seat and lifts her head up to meet eyes with a fierce, panda-like eyes. Her eyes widen in recognition. "Huang Zitao." She whispers.

 

"Mey." He whispers back before breaking their small acknowledgement with each other.

"Who's that?" Sehun questions, nodding towards the new girl.

"I'll explain later." He informs. They really sent her. He thinks.


I'm so sorry with the late update. I'm having trouble right now since I've already written about three chapters and my soft copy is--at the moment--not available. Then there's the silent killing of my instructors at school. Seriously, three subjects requires me to pass term papers. They , really.

Thank you so much for those who subscribed!!! Please do leave some comment and tell me what you think of the story so far. I'd appreciate it a bunch. Subscribe!!! =) I'll update as soon as I can. My holiday's now are filled with paper work.

I apologize as well for the short update. --"