A Brother's Protection

Protecting the Heir

"Are you sure nothing is happening?" Minseok asks.

Zitao nods his head as Yifan releases a sigh. "They haven't showed any signs of movement since we got back." The latter utters with a confused face. "What are they planning?" He asks.

"Baekhyun's getting used with his powers now." Han comments.

"Of course he should, a who month has passed already, that's enough time for him to able to control his powers." Minseok utters.

"Shouldn't we do something about the Black Bloods? They aren't doing anything and they've still got their hands on Jaemi." Junmyeon utters in desperation.

Yifan sighs as his friends suggestion. "We can't force them to give Jaemi up, she's Zeref's daughter; we'll just have to wait for certain happenings to occur." He explains, looking up to see Baekhyun and a few kids from his kingdom playing around. "And hopefully, we'll be just fine." He adds.

 

"Father? Where are you going?"

Zeref turns to see his second child: Daemon. He smiles and turns around to proceed to where he was going. "To your sister."

"Again?" Daemon whines. "She's useless." He scoffs. to emphasize his point. "Just because she was born three years before me doesn't mean she acts older."

"Watch your tongue." Zeref hisses. "She's still your sister.

Daemon frowns at this. 'Father is up to something.' He started to get agitated. 'Has he found out?'

 

"Dae," Calls Minerva--his mother-figure.

"What's wrong mom?" He tilts his head, the four year old grew confused.

Minerva gives her son a hug. "Take good care of your sister, okay?"

At this, the young boy grins. "I plan on doing that even without you telling me, mama."

The female giggles at this. "Don't let your father find out about her powers."

"Powers?" He echoes.

"Your sister has a very special power, and your father must not know of this."

"Why?" He asks.

"Because your sister wil be in big trouble when he finds out."

 

'What are you planning to do with my big sister?' He growls at his father's retreating figure.

 

"Guys! News!" Jongin exclaims, busting in the room where his friends were. "We've found a lead!"

"What are we? Cops?" Sehun shakes his head at him.

Instead of answering Sehun with a smart comeback, he decided to ignore the brat. "Daemon's talking."

"Daemon?" Sehun asks, exchanging glances with his seat mate: Baekhyun. Who, in turn, knew nothing.

Everyone stands up at the name--the other two reluctantly following suit. "What do you mean 'he's talking'?" Yixing asks.

Jongin grins. "He appeared out of nowhere and demanded that we help him."

Their eyes grew wider. "What happened to Jaemi?"

"I have no idea." Daemon appears out of the pillars. "All I know is that father has been keeping her locked up."

"Bastard! She's your sister!" Chanyeol exclaims, ready to throw a punch, but stops at the boy's voice.

"I know." He murmurs with a sadden face. "If I had known what father has been planning, I would have done something about it beforehand--without you bastards help." He growls at the twelve.

"Hey," Sehun frowns at the 15 year-old's attitude. "Manners."

"Like I'd actually be polite to the people who practically erased our very existence." He scoffs.

This made everyone wonder. "What are you talking about?" Minseok asks.

"For the eldest, you sure are clueless." Daemon shakes his head. "Or must be your parents are hiding it from you." He sighs. "That's to be expected, so that you won't be taking pity on us." He ends with a shrug.

"What are you talking about?" Kyungsoo asks.

"I'm talking about that boy's ancestors brainwashing the 11 other kingdoms in order to wipe out the existence of the 13th kingdom." He points at Baekhyun with a pissed off face. "And you dared teach my sister your sorcery!" He hisses.

"How'd you know about that?" Yifan stares at him in doubt.

Daemon laughs at his confused face. "Do you actually think we're like you?"

"What's that suppose to mean?" Chanyeol frowns.

"We're nothing like you--we possess much more power, we get more than one skill. Hence my sister being able to learn your taboo power." He growls once more towards Baekhyun.

"Why do you have some kind of hatred towards me? I did nothing to you." Baekhyun frowns.

Daemon growls. "Right, like you didn't cause my sister to go to that planet you call home and get you back--because of you, my sister is in deep ."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know if he's found out of not, but he must not know of my sister's powers."

"He's found out already."

"How would you know?" Daemon growls at him.

"Because your father gave me this."

At the sight of the bat-winged pendant, Daemon stiffens. "Just what are you planning?" He bites his thumb in habit as he thinks of all the possibility his father might do with his sister's powers.

"Do you have any idea what he might do?"

Daemon shakes his head at Jongdae, who frowns at the respond. "I've never read my father's mind since he can block my powers, so I have no idea what he's thinking."

"Wait, you read minds?" Zitao asks, shocked.

"Yea, and do more other than that." Daemon replies distractedly, still thinking about what his biological father might be up to.

"Are you sure he's fifteen?" Sehun asks in a whisper.

"No, I'm seven." He rolls his eyes at Sehun.

"What are we going to do then?" Han asks.

"How about--"

"Guys!" Exclaims Jongin once he returns from taking a check outside. "The sky!"

"What about it?" Yixing asks.

He quickly transports everyone outside. "What the--"

"It's starting." Daemon whispers in fear. "He's actually doing it."


I'm back!! No, I'm still having problems but I'm slowly getting on my feet. kehehehe.

yey!! I've updated, if anyone cared. I'm really sorry for not being such a good author, I've been having issues. xo

Anyways, I'd like to show you all how everyone looks like. x) So.. here they are.

Zeref -- Father

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Akasha -- Mother (She looks really mean.)

Daemon -- Little Brother

Minerva -- Mother Figure

Hope you liked this update!!! Comment please. oh, and subscribe. kehe =)