Meet Kyuhyun

Who Loves Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jaesoo's POV~

My head still felt dizzy after drinking so much last night at the pub. I remember seeing Heechul oppa and talking to him. But we're more of arguing. Anyways, it's normal for couples who broke up. He just needs time to adjust himself. I hope he will still be friends with me even though we're not together anymore. Ever since last night, I felt that I can move on and get over Heechul oppa.

Victoria and I were still designing a new fashion for the models who will be modelling for our fashion walk this Saturday. We were working under Charlotte, one of the famous fashion line from Paris. It opened in Korea two years ago. I always wanted to work under this fashion line. Do you want to know why? This particular fashion line not only design clothes for models but we also design clothes specially for idols to wear for their concerts.

Anyways, that's enough talk about my work place. I was adding some colour to my design when Siwon, our colleague and Heechul's roommate, came in and show his design.

 

Siwon: Hey, girls. What do you think of this design? Do you think the models will wear this?

Victoria: It looks.......uh.......too brown.

Jaesoo: Why don't you add some peach to that dress? It will go beautifully with the dress.

Siwon: Do you think it'll go well? We're suppose to show our designs to Mr Lee tomorrow morning. And I'm still stuck in giving out ideas for this dress.

Jaesoo: Maybe you could try asking Jane to help you, since she's your assistant.

 

[7 minutes later]

 

Victoria: It's 12 pm! Time for our lunch break.

Donghae: Finally! After a hard day's work of designing some autumn fashion.

Jaesoo: Yep. We promised Yoona and Eunhyuk to be at the dance studio.

Victoria: We'll buy some bento lunch for them.

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

Another day, another recording of songs. I'm currently preparing for my next single. Being an idol is not an easy job for me. I have to go here, go there. In fact, I'm so busy that I don't have any free time to go out with my friends. After our recording session, I step out of the recording room to take my lunch break. My manager was waiting for me.

 

Kyuhyun's manager: Hey, Kyuhyun. I just came in to check on you. (gives out Kyuhyun's lunch) How's everything going for your next single?

Kyuhyun: Very tired. That's all I can say.

Kyuhyun's manager: As an idol, it's not easy doing your career. You have lots to do while you're promoting your new single. Plus, you still have to record an MV for your title song and a concert to do. Your fans are gonna be thrilled with your single.

Kyuhyun: Yeah, yeah. I know. I like my career, hyung. Don't be mistaken. It's just, I want to hang out with my friends for once. I haven't hang out with them ever since I debut as an idol. Or maybe find a girlfriend.

Kyuhyun's manager: You're still young, Kyuhyun. You have plenty of time for all this. Your career is more important. Okay, here are your schedules for today. After your recording session, we have to go to Lavish Dance Studio to pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter