No Way!

Who Loves Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

While Kyuhyun is busy with his rehearsals for the MV shooting the next day, his manager went to Charlotte building to see if there are any good designs that will fit the MV. He found the information counter where the clerks are sitting, answering the phones, faxing the datas and talking to the customers.

 

Kyuhyun's manager: Excuse me, miss?

Clerk: Good morning, sir. Welcome to Charlotte, the best fashion line in town. What can I do for you?

Kyuhyun's manager: I'm here to look for a fashion designer who can design a perfect outfit for an idol I'm managing.

Clerk: Alright, sir. Go to room 1213 on the the 12th floor.

 

The manager took the elevator up to the 12th floor and went to find room 1213, where Jaesoo and the others are working at. When they saw the manager entering, they got up from their seats and greet him with a bow.

 

Jaesoo: Good morning, sir. We were informed that you need a fashion designer to design an outfit for an idol, is that right?

Kyuhyun's manager: Yes. I'm Kyuhyun's manager, Park Seunghwan.

Jaesoo: What can we do for you, sir?

Kyuhyun's manager: I need a design that can match Kyuhyun's style for his MV. I need something that is more funky and groovy like any Kpop songs. The previous design was horrible and it doesn't match the whole theme of his album. I heard you guys are best in designing clothes for idols in Korea. That's why I came here. Would you help me to design a clothes for Kyuhyun's MV?

Victoria: Of course. We have lots of designs for idols. I have one that is quite funky and groovy. (shows the design) This will match Kyuhyun's style.

Kyuhyun's manager: Hmm..........it is quite funky and groovy but it's too shiny. I want less shiny and not too colourful like a rainbow.

Victoria: Or how about this design? (shows another design) It's less shiny and not too colourful.

Kyuhyun's manager: It's good but I'll get back to you later. (to Jaesoo) How about you, miss? Do you have any designs?

Jaesoo: I only have one, sir. (shows the current design she made) It's a bit too orangy and greenish. But I'll fix that colour.

Kyuhyun's manager: This is perfect!! I love it! This design matches the album's style. Of course, you'll have to fix the colour a bit.

Jaesoo: What colour is his outfit for the album?

Kyuhyun's manager: A mixture of white and gold.

Jaesoo: Alright. I'll change that, sir. Any patterns, textile or other styles to add to his outfit?

Kyuhyun's manager: Textile, no. But maybe a star pattern and some gold shiny glitter would be good. But I don't want too much gold glitter.

Jaesoo: Here is the finished design, sir. Is this okay with you?

Kyuhyun's manager: Yes, that's good enough. If you don't mind, may I take a photo of this design to show it to Kyuhyun?

Jaesoo: Of course, sir. You can pick up the outfit by tomorrow. But you have to measure him first before I can take it to the seamstress to make his outf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter