Date Her

Who Loves Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kyuhyun's POV~

I feel good when I gave her my album. This is to show that I'm sorry for insulting her design the other night. I wasn't expected that my outfit could impressed my fans. And there is good news! My MV was placed 1st in the music chart! I was so speechless. I never knew my MV could placed 1st. Two weeks later, I performed my title song at Music Bank, wearing the same outfit I wore in the MV. My fans scream and cheer for me. Even during the autograph signing session, I hear lots of good comments about my MV and my outfit. It turns out that Jaesoo wasn't such a bad designer after all.

Finally, my promotion for my latest album has finished. I'm on a long break. Of course, I still have other schedules to go. I was doing my daily workout at the gym as usual when my manager came with a huge smile on his face.

 

Kyuhyun's manager: Hey, Kyuhyun. Great job on your performance. Your MV placed 1st in the chart.

Kyuhyun: I know. All thanks to Jaesoo's designs.

Kyuhyun's manager: Jaesoo? That's her name?

Kyuhyun: Ne. I wanted to apologize for my mistake while giving my album to her.

Kyuhyun's manager: So, you went to Charlotte's to see her?

Kyuhyun: Ne.

Kyuhyun's manager: Why don't you ask her out as well?

Kyuhyun: Mwo?! Ya, hyung! I barely even know her.

Kyuhyun's manager: Then, isn't it time to do it? You met her a few times. Go ahead and take her on a date or something. Get to know her well. Who knows she might end up as your girlfriend. You said you wanted a girlfriend, right?

Kyuhyun: Alright. Maybe tomorrow I'll asked her out. Do you have her number by any chance?

Kyuhyun's manager: Yep. Here's her card.

Kyuhyun: Gomawo, hyung.

Kyuhyun's manager: Have fun.

 

~Jaesoo's POV~

I heard that Kyuhyun's MV got 1st place in the music chart. I was happy for him. Seeing my design on a video makes me proud to be a fashion designer. That night over dinner, I told my brother the good news.

 

Ryeowook: I watched the MV and I saw many people comment about your design for his outfit. I'm happy for you. I'm proud to have a sister who is a fashion designer.

Jaesoo: Gomawo, oppa. I knew you'll be proud of me. I spoke to omma on the phone about the good news last night and she too was happy for me.

Ryeowook: We are all proud of you, Jaesoo.

 

I got a day off the next day because it's Saturday. I can rest and relax the whole day. That is until my cell phone rang. There was no name of the caller. It might be a customer. I better answer the call.

 

~phone conversation~

Jaesoo: Yoboseyo?

Kyuhyun: Yoboseyo? Cho Kyuhyun here.

Jaesoo: Oh, Kyuhyun sshi. Annyonghaseyo!

Kyuhyun: Annyonghaseyo!

Jaesoo: What can I do for you today? Do you need anymore outfit to design?

Kyuhyun: No. I just want to ask if you're free today.

Jaesoo: It's my day off. So, I'm free today.

Kyuhyun: Good. Can you meet me for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter