The Visitor

Who Loves Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jaesoo's POV~

I kept thinking about Kyuhyun on my way home. Argh! That no-good jerk! He thinks he can insult my design! I'll show him that I can be a good fashion designer. Just you wait and see, Cho Kyuhyun!! As I parked my car, I saw a shadow standing by our gate. I felt terrified. I hope it's not a burgular. But to my relief, it's only Heechul oppa. I wonder what is he doing outside our house.

 

Jaesoo: Heechul oppa?

Heechul: Is this how you greet your ex-boyfriend?

Jaesoo: What are you doing here at this hour of the night? Don't you always go to the pub?

Heechul: I was getting bored going to the pub every night. So, I thought of coming to your house. I was waiting for you to unlock your door (examine the house) This is where you and your brother stay, huh?

Jaesoo: Uh huh. I'm having a stressful day today. So, if you don't mind, come back tomorrow or some other day?

Heechul: Waeyo? I just got here! Can't I get a look on the inside of your house?

Jaesoo: Sigh! Alright, fine. But just a quick look.

 

Well, I guess there's no harm of letting him into my house. I unlock my door with the keys and switch on the lights.

 

Heechul: Woah! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! What a beautiful house you got here, Jaesoo.

Jaesoo: Gomawo. Now that you've seen my house, please leave.

Heechul: Ya! I haven't even seen the whole house yet. Just for a few minutes, please?

Jaesoo: (frown) No. You can come back tomorrow.

Heechul: (doing aegyo) Please, please, please, please!!

Jaesoo: Nice try, Heechul. But your aegyo doesn't work on me.

Heechul: (kept on doing aegyo) Come on, Jaesoo. You always fall for my aegyo. What happened to the Jaesoo I used to know?

Jaesoo: (feeling defeated) Sigh! Okay, okay! Fine! You win! You may tour around the house!

Heechul: Gomawo, Jaesoo ah!!

Jaesoo: Whatever! Just don't touch anything. And don't go into my room!

 

I never seen Heechul this happy about touring my house. I sighed and went upstairs to wash up. I put on my clean nightgown and sat down on my bed to start working on the design to show Mr Lee tomorrow. Suddenly, I jumped up in fright as I saw Heechul standing by the door outside.

 

Heechul: Jaesoo! I never see you so y before.

Jaesoo: Ya!! Kim Heechul!! You almost scared me. And I told you not to come into my room!

Heechul: Aigoo! My Jaesoo is so scared.

Jaesoo: Oh, stop it! Who says I'm yours? You broke up with me, remember?

Heechul: That's true. But you'll always be mine, even if we're just friends.

Jaesoo: Uh huh. I have to get finished my design, oppa. If you have finished touring the house, please leave.

Heechul: (saw the paper of the current design and look at it) What is this? Oooh! Nice design, Jaesoo. It looks a bit weird with the colours!

Jaesoo: (snatch the paper away) Stop teasing my designs! First is from Kyuhyun, now is from you! You are as equally bad as him!!

Heechul: Aniyo!! I'm not teasing you! I just said the colours are weird. The design is p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter