Possibility To Love Again

Who Loves Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jaesoo's POV~

Kyuhyun's concert was a big hit. The whole stadium was filled with his fans. It was very crowded that night. He was wearing some of our outfits we designed for him. The fans have gone crazy over them. And of course, him! Looks like everyone loves our designs. The next morning, Mr Lee announced that we can take a one week break for our hard work. I was so happy to hear that news. I can take a one week break to rest. On the same night, we were getting ready to go for the dinner. I was browsing through my wardrobe. Should I wear a blouse with mini skirt? Should I wear a dress? Then, I spotted my favorite red dress. I decided to wear that dress with matching red pumps. This is the dress I used to wore during our graduation party.

 

Ryeowook: Jaesoo ah! Are you done? We're leaving now!

Jaesoo: Ne, oppa! I'm coming!

 

Tonight, Eunhyuk chose a five star hotel buffet restaurant for our dinner. Everyone was there, including Yesung's labelmates. It would be great if Kyuhyun came for the dinner. I took a seat next to Heechul.

 

Sungmin: Wow, Jaesoo! You look stunning tonight.

Victoria: Nice dress.

Heechul: You look beautiful, Jaesoo.

Jaesoo: Gomawo, oppa.

 

~Heechul's POV~

When I saw Jaesoo wearing her favorite red dress, she looks stunning and gorgeous. She looks like a model. I remember her wearing that dress during our graduation party. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I think I'm starting to fall for her all over again. Maybe I should ask her to give another chance to let me love her again.

 

Donghae: It's great that we can get a one week break.

Siwon: I agree.

Yoona: You guys are lucky. I wish we can take a break for once.

Victoria: Don't worry. Your turn will come soon.

Jaesoo: By the way, thanks for choosing this place for our dinner. It's lovely.

Eunhyuk: No problem. Donghae and I save up the money for it. Enjoy the dinner while you can.

Jaesoo: We will.

 

~Jaesoo's POV~

After dinner, we went to the karaoke lounge for a little celebration. A few of the guys were singing like maniacs. *laughs* These cute dorks can really cheer us up any day. I drank a few glass of beer. I start to feel hot after drinking them. Maybe I should go out to have some fresh air for a while. As I step out, I could feel cool air breezing through me. Suddenly, a dark figure came towards me. I became frightened as the figure came closer and closer. I wanted to run back inside but the hand suddenly grabbed me. I screamed for help.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter