Yesung's Labelmates + Thank You

Who Loves Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

The day of Kyuhyun's MV has come. He was wearing the outfit Jaesoo has re-design from her current design. He look at himself in the mirror. And much to his surprise, he does look stunning in that outfit. He has regretted what he said about the outfit.

 

Kyuhyun's manager: You look dashing in that outfit.

Kyuhyun: I guess I am. I didn't know I look so good.

Kyuhyun's manager: All thanks to Charlotte's designs. I told you they're the best in town. (smirks) And you said this outfit stinks.

Kyuhyun: Okay, okay. I admit it. I was wrong.

Kyuhyun's manager: I know what's the best for you.

Producer: Kyuhyun sshi. The shooting is about to begin.

Kyuhyun's manager: Good luck, Kyuhyun. I'll be watching you.

 

~Jaesoo's POV~

The fashion show was a success. All of our models are wearing our designs, even mine. I'm pretty sure the buyers would want to buy those outfit and sell them in different clothing store. I feel so proud of myself. And Yoona, Eunhyuk and Heechul are doing the video shoot with Kyuhyun today as well. I wonder how they did.

That night, I came home to find there's guests in the house. They are talking to Ryeowook oppa. I bowed and greeted them as I enter the house. I glance at the guests and they look very familiar to me.

 

Ryeowook: Annyong, Jaesoo ah. I'm glad you're home. Do you remember these guys here? They're Yesung's labelmates, Shindong, Sungmin and Leeteuk.

Jaesoo: Oh! I remember. We had dinner with them at the restaurant by the beach 3 years ago.

Shindong: You remember!

Leeteuk: You've grown so much, Jaesoo. You look like a mature woman now.

Ryeowook: I invited them to stay over for dinner tonight. They still remember you after 3 years.

Jaesoo: I missed you guys so much. Sungmin sshi! I remember you showed me a magic trick at dinner.

Sungmin: Wow. Your memory is good.

Yesung: They wanted to visit you and Ryeowook again. I chose this night to have dinner with you two.

Jaesoo: That's nice. How have the three of you been? Any album released from you guys yet?

Leeteuk: Not yet. We just finished our 3rd single last year. I bought you the album. Did you listened to it yet?

Jaesoo: Oh yeah. I did. It was awesome. I like your songs and your music video.

Ryeowook: By the way, while you're gone, Leeteuk hyung just told us he got married after their 3rd single promotion.

Jaesoo: Jinja!? Congratulations, oppa. I'm happy for you.

Sungmin: And not only that. We have bought ourselves a villa at Jeju Island as part of our 6th Anniversary of our group. You, Ryeowook and Yesung can go there to stay anytime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter