I'm Such A Fool

Who Loves Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jaesoo's POV~

I don't know why I have to stalk him in the first place. I never should have followed him. I should have follow my own instinct and move on. I've been such a fool! I promised myself I would move on but I've broken my own words. What have I done? 

 

Kyuhyun: Hey, busybody.

Jaesoo: What do you want?

Kyuhyun: Were you talking to your ex-boyfriend?

Jaesoo: Yeah. So what? Just go away and leave me alone! (continue to cry)

Kyuhyun: Aish! Stop crying, okay? I don't like to see girls cry. Here! (gave her a handkerchief) Wipe your tears with this.

Jaesoo: Kamsahamnida. (blows her nose with the handkerchief) Sigh! It's all my fault. I should have just move on like what my friends told me to.

Kyuhyun: Then why did you have to be a busybody yesterday?

Jaesoo: The truth is, I thought he might change his mind for me because ever since he came to my house, he has been saying kind things to me. Like my design for example. You made fun of me and my design but he said with compliments.

Kyuhyun: (chuckles) He just said that to cheer you up as a friend. Sometimes ex-boyfriends can become friends again, even though they don't want to be together with their ex-girlfriends anymore. Of course, it depends on the couple. I have a guy friend who broke up with his girlfriend last year. But they still remain as friends. You can do that with him. Just don't pressure him to come back to you, if he doesn't want. Just leave him be with his new girlfriend. By the way, I didn't get your name yet.

Jaesoo: I'm Jaesoo. Kim Jaesoo.

Kyuhyun: Jaesoo? That's a nice name.

Jaesoo: (giggles) Thanks.

 

~Heechul's POV~

I don't know why but suddenly, I feel that I still have feelings for Jaesoo. But why? I already have Arisa, why should I still care for Jaesoo? Aish! Jinja! I'm going crazy. I think I've hurt her just now. I better go downstairs and apologize to her. But as I step out, Jaesoo was talking to Kyuhyun! I heard everything she said. She though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter