Heechul in Trouble

Who Loves Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jaesoo's POV~

Ever since the lunch date, Kyuhyun and I kept going out almost every night after work. As days and weeks passed by, we got to know each other by our interests, likes and dislikes. The friendly dates turn out to be real dates couples used to do. How I missed going out on dates with a guy. I think I'm beginning to fall for Kyuhyun now. The following month was a busy month because we're designing lots of outfits for a few models and famous idols. I hardly have time to go out with Kyuhyun.

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

Going out with Jaesoo was fun because she's the first girl I ever go out with. It's like I'm having a proper date with a girl instead of just having a friendly date. I got to know her interests, her likes and dislikes. It turns out that Jaesoo wasn't such a bad person after all. I think I'm beginning to have a crush on her. But I can't show her my true feelings yet. I just need to find the right time to say it.

The following month came and I'm preparing for my concert. I hardly have time to contact Jaesoo right now.

 

Kyuhyun's manager: We should get more outfits for your concert. Wearing one outfit isn't enough for your concert. 

Kyuhyun: Why don't we ask Charlotte to design more outfit then?

Kyuhyun's manager: Good idea. I'll call them now.

 

Meanwhile....

 

Victoria: Busy week this month, eh, Jaesoo?

Jaesoo: You could say that again. It's amazing that we have a lot of orders of designs to finished.

*telephone ringing*

 

~phone conversation~

Jaesoo: Yoboseyo? Charlotte's Fashion Design. How may I help you?

Kyuhyun's manager: Yoboseyo? This is Mr Park Seunghwan calling again. Do you remember me?

Jaesoo: Ah, ne! You're Kyuhyun's manager, right?

Kyuhyun's manager: I need some more outfits to design for Kyuhyun's concert. Do you think you could design again?

Jaesoo: Of course.

Kyuhyun's manager: Great! I'll pass you the song list through your email account. The ones with the star is where you'll have to design that outfit for that song. Thank you so much.

Jaesoo: You're welcome, sir. Good bye.

~end of conversation~

 

Donghae: Who was that?

Jaesoo: Kyuhyun's manager. He wants us to design some outfits for Kyuhyun's concert. I need all o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter